Portable Hibachi BBQ Grill

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Portable Hibachi BBQ Grill
$3.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product: 1 Johnson & Lou Portable Hibachi BBQ Grill with Charcoal Brick

In this case, I suspect you will get what you pay for.

6.99 at local super market no shipping.

A 10" grill… so you could fit what, a hamburger and two dogs on this thing? If it doesn’t collapse under the weight…

Horrible abuse of the word “hibachi”.

still a nice cheap price, perfect for a junker bbq. Ill save the gas and not try to find it at a local store, in for 3!

in for 3 - good for the beach once summer rolls around

Perfect Holiday gifts ! ! ! they will never know what hit them or what to say!!! I better have my camera ready for pics of thier faces as they open them!!! Best woot ever!!!

Hoping it’ll be good to cook with over coals from a camp fire while camping.

Hmm… safe to use one of these indoors? No balcony or outdoor area really at my apartment to use it. :-\

Uhhh Id say no…

Even with the charcoal brick (http://www.bar-b-que.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=605)? Virtually no smoke it says… even if used on a stovetop, I can’t see it being any worse than deep frying.

Wheres the Bag Of Charcoal???

Great for my white elephant gift exhange ! Woot!

Deep frying doesn’t result in the release of carbon monoxide. Cooking with charcoal does. People die every year after trying to grill indoors with charcoal. Don’t do it, regardless of the size of the grill.

darwin win!

deep frying doesn’t emit massive amounts of CO or CO2. burn the charcoal outdoors.

edit: damn, coasters beat me to it.

Except for the odorless, colorless, poisonous carbon monoxide. But I suppose deep frying also leads to death eventually.

EDIT: Darn, coasters and nistco beat me to it. At least the woot community at large is looking smart.

Please tell me you aren’t serious.

i cant say i would recommend using this indoors with charcoal to heat oil to deep fry a frozen turkey.

I like to see people put these on a pic a nic table and then a hot coal hits the table, works better if the users just happens to spill a little fluid to help it along. Me and ol’ b oo b oo get a kick out of it. L O L