Prime Exclusive! Top 20 Shirts for $10 : February 28, 2022

Top20PAW_Blog_600x200

February 28, 2022

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Find your favorite new shirts from our most popular designs: FIND THEM HERE

3. Add your new wardrobe to your cart. During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal.

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our most popular designs.

5. If none of those get your motor going and you’re not interested in the discount, you can check out any of our other designs here.

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer valid on select shirts from this event only.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Limit of one promotion per transaction, this offer is not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Offer valid from February 28, 2022 at 12:00am CT until February 28, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.
2 Likes

@wootevil Did you get the dog shirt?

1 Like

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

2 Likes

It’s the one with the tacos.

1 Like

Confused Wile E Coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

4 Likes

There’s also a hairy land hippo.

1 Like

I don’t see the discount in my cart… has anyone done this successfully for a Top 20 shirt?

1 Like

The discount kicked in after I verified my payment method, and got to the final checkout page to place the order.

I know that the promo is for $10 each shirt, however the title says ‘get the top 20 shirts for $10.’ That means 20 shirts for $10 or 50 cents each. Might want to edit that for literal folks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit:or edit that title so legal does not have an aneurysm

4 Likes

Might want to change your ad to 'Top 20 shirts for $10 each". Note the word “each”.
That is actually what you are selling, but not what you advertised.

Yeah $10 for 20 Tee shirts may be unrealistically cheap, but then again $10 for one bargain bin tee shirt is not exactly a deal I would expect to see on your clearance site.

2 Likes

I already have my favorites from the top 20 list. Are the ones below the 20 available at that price?

Hi there. Apologies for the confusion. For future instances where we run this promotion, we’ll try to make the “each” more clear.

1 Like

Lol, I just added one each of the top 20 to my cart just to see…

Yep, as previously posted the discount does get applied after the payment information is verified and is shown at the final checkout page. The two for $20 does not include tax. Hope the discount ends up working for you. Thanks Woot!

I had the same reaction. Ten dollars for a T-shirt??? How is that a deal?

When they’re normally $15 - $19.

1 Like

These shirts don’t get those little balls on them. That’s worth $10 right there. Plus you’re supporting a real live artist and not some pirated nonsense. The shirts are printed by real people in the USA. What more do you want?

@acraigl’s sworn testiment he’s not a real pirate? Well, about that…er um…

4 Likes

I can’t AHHHRRRGGGue with that statement. :pirate_flag:

4 Likes

For a moment, I thought I read it as 20 Shirts for $10. It would be awesome if we get another $0.19 shirt deal again.

1 Like