Queen Mattress Pads & Toppers

Happy Memorial Day Wooters! We are here today to answer your questions. And just so you know, we have this topper in 2" & 3" king & queen size available on Woot through May 31st.

How thick are the Magic Loft toppers?

That’s a mattress pad/cover so no thickness is stated.

Which mattress cover would you recommend if I don’t like crinkling sounds and sweating while sleeping?

I have a memory foam mattress that i love for its back support, but it does get a bit warm sometimes. What would be the best topper to keep me sleeping cooler? Are the 4" gel/memory foam toppers recommended for use with memory foam mattresses? (don’t recall the brand of my mattress, but it is 8 or 10 inches thick.

Gel foam is designed to be cooler than traditional memory foam.

I’m looking at the Thomasville Purify Mattress Protector w/ Cool Tek-Queen. If it doesn’t actually get cooler but hotter can I return it?

The reason I ask is that I bought one (not this brand) and it made my bed hotter- a lot hotter- than cooler as it was advertised. (So hot that my boyfriend thought I put a heating mattress pad on the bed and had it cranked to high heat.)

Our return policy is linked in my signature. Basically, no returns for personal reasons.

And would that be ‘personal’ or defective if it didn’t ‘cool’ as advertised? :slight_smile:

Are these all the same brand?