Random Shirt

random crap wannabe!

Given the crap lately, unless the random was way cheap, no way.

does it come in a bag???

I’ll probably get duplicates… or 3 skate towns…

Man I should do this with my shirts

Not paying full price for a shirt i don’t get to pick. Sorry woot. the streak dies tonight.

i’d go for it if they were 5 dollars maybe. but the same ten bucks for a shirt i’ve probably already passed up on? no thanks.

edit: apparently they’re only 6.66 but i still don’t want to buy a shirt i’ve already passed up on once.

so… bag of crap style, but still expensive?.. this doesn’t make much sense to me… anyone care to explain it better?

It is like I can hear everyone thinking about whether to buy or not.

haha oh my gahds, shirt of crap!! Love the idea, too bad I’ve bought all the shirts I wanted. I think the price is wrong woot gods. A fix is in the works I assume?

Edit: Ahh what the hell I bought one, can’t be 7.21 (damn tax) :smiley: they are decent material shirts, I hope the design is good.

Edit: They are $6.66 Hit I want one and the price is right, the front page is wrong.

Edit: Here’s the list, stolen from cherry picker for easy reference. Cherry PM me if you want me to delete it.

RIP – Reckoned Into Perpetuity:
BreakfasTopo (Derby 4 Winner) – Late Halloween Night (Derby 13 Third Place) – Pirate Penguin (Derby 8 Winner) – Circumlocution – Yokohama – Wagoneer – For The Birds – Sucka – ApeLad – Autumn Breeze (Derby 9 Third Place) – Backyard Brawl – Follow The Leader (Derby 12 Runner-Up) – Die or Treat – Unatomy – Ghosts – Sun Decay (Derby 12 Third Place) – Fire Swallower – Hot Wings – Avocado Man – Escape of the Puffaluffs (Derby 11 Third Place) – Four Out Of Five Monsters Agree – Vaejovis Spinigeris – Sk8scape – Sore Thumbs – Go Rock Beat Paper(Derby 6 Third Place) – Concrete Cityscape (Derby 10 Third Place) – Thumb War – Man-Boy – Bird-Powered Robot – Lady of Spain, Matadore You – The Rustic – Chimpanzee Robusto – Sea Chimp – Suicidal Maple Leaf (Derby 9 Winner) – RTFO – Summer To Fall (Derby 9 Runner-up) – Oh Well – Panda Polo (Derby 6 Runner-up) – Bushidō (Derby 8 Runner-up) – Pencildelic – More Skulls – Stop Digital Piracy (Derby 8 Third Place) – Perched Among Blossoms – Brain Freeze – Bats! – Jellyfishalicious (Derby 5 Winner) – Mental Notes (Derby 7 Runner-up) – Loved By The Sea – Sewer Monster – Deer By Numbers – L’Homme à L’Intérieur du Chat --Snake Bouquet – Skatetown – Reality Isn’t For Everyone (Derby 3 Winner) – The Organic Light Beam (Derby 5 Runner-up) – Son of Kabuki – Sunset Tree (Derby 5 Third Place) – Day Off – Ka-Boom – Green Space – Stereo From Above – Unhappy Meeting (Derby 2 Co-winner) – Rat Rod – Duct Tape Man – See-Sawlitude --Threat Level: Doctorow – Snowmen In Heat (Derby 2 Co-winner) – Driving To Work – If You Want To Destroy My Chainmail – Pirate Trip – Hello Squidbucket! – Nerdy Laundry – American Samurai – Cube One (Derby 1 Winner) – Too Hungry – Scales & Bubbles – Sci-Fi Weenie Roast – Robot Service – The Must-See Comedy Shirt of the Summer – Word Problem – This Here’s My Unicorn-Huntin’ Gun

considering 80% of the shirts released so far are crap, I think I’ll pass.

Ha Ha…no really…would rather have Random Crap than a Random Shirt.

random shirt, sounds like fun but woot you’ve had some pretty crappy shirts in the past, and for full price, i’m just not that gutsy

random for a non-discount price?

no thanks.

shouldn’t it be discounted,

1. because it’s a random shirt of any size and style, and
  2. because it’s cyber monday? (maybe?)

Shouldn’t it be cheaper if Woot’s clearing out their warehouse?..

Shouldn’t this be less than the normal price?

What? Will i have to launder it when i get it?

Ahh…not really so sure on this one. Might try it for kicks.