Random Tee 2-Pack

Way too many crappy designs and Anvil shirts. Enough reason to never buy randoms.

I feel the same way, but I really lucked out on my random mens small shirts. I love them. Yay for me.

Random shirt day. Always a holiday around here.

The Fabelfire ad link is broken.

Don’t forget, if you get something you don’t like in your random, you can trade it over at the WootStalker Tee Trade Center

What ad?

Should be fixed now.

Thank you.

The ad is on the shirt.woot main page. The link is A Foxy Mardis Gras

Er… this might be a dumb question, but what’s the difference between this Shirt.Woot Random Tee 2-Pack and the Random Printed Tee 2-Pack in the Whole Bunch of Random Stuff sale on Shirt Woot plus? (other than the quantity limit).

Absolutely nothing. They just want the Random Sales as visible as possible, and apparently just linking all those back to ONE sale page doesn’t work.

Two tees are better than one…

I think.

'Grats to Fablefire on the cool new fox shirt today. Now I have Chickee Le Pas (Mardi Gras) stuck firmly in my head.

How long will it be available for?

4 T’s for $20 and I have no idea what the hell I’ll get? I’ll give it a go.

I just ordered Two 2 packs. I really hope they are cool shirts. On a side note, I drive right by WOOT! every day on my way to and from work. I promise that isn’t a veiled threat…just sayin’

In for two! I trust you completely, Woot. Pick me some gooduns!

That… that sounds like a threat D:

Oh Random Shirt day. Either really good or really bad. Guess it could be just meh too. Good thing I’m feeling lucky today.

The last few items I’ve ordered over the years for random tees (ALWAYS GET 3!) have been a bust except for maybe one. The most recent one was aawwwwwweeeeeeeesssssssssssooooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeeee and I was super happy with it.

Since my girlfriend is a fan of stealing my shirts, I can’t see a problem in $5 t-shirts with a CHANCE that one of them might become my new favorite shirt. The rest can become hers.