RCA HPNC050 Noise Canceling Headphones

I neeeeeeed my BOC!!

I was thinking that but it’s a polaroid. Why would that make me shit bricks? You take one polaroid, think it’s no good so you take another of the same thing. shrugs

wow, lols

same thing happened to me this morning

bag o crap bag o crap bag o crap bag o crap bag o crap bag o crap bag o crap bag o crap bag o crap bag o crap

hello i would like 1 ugly pair of headphones. can you please install a cassette tape on the wire plz cuz it looks nice there k thnx bye.

or there is a pic on the table cause they are using a polariod camera and wanted more than one shot…

Come on people!!! buy before the apocalypse!

Froogled, or google product search as it’s been renamed.

Give me a B O C or else

Dear god woot make it stop!! I haven’t slept i n days!!

Nope the person in the window. Look at the lower left corner.

Bulky. Do not want.

Sound is a pressure wave, which consists of a compression phase and a rarefaction phase. A noise-cancellation speaker emits a sound wave with the same amplitude and the opposite polarity (in antiphase) to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out - an effect which is called phase cancellation. Depending on the circumstances and the method used, the resulting soundwave may be so faint as to be inaudible to human ears.
((Active noise control - Wikipedia))

haha I remember seeing this on /k/

I so had to try yacht.woot.com…booooo no joke or anything, bring on the binge on coors!

It looks like the guy “stopped” the car

i just got my first woot…goooo hoooo…

I bought one. I am old and do not care how they look anyway.