Samsung 32" Curved Full-HD LED Monitor

Samsung 32" Curved Full-HD LED Monitor

This refurbished monitor seems to have many reviews indicating that it was not really refurbished, merely repackaged and resold. A refurbished item should work as good as a new item because problem components were removed and replaced with NEW components.

1 Like

Hello! These are factory refurbished with a 90-Day Samsung warranty. These are not open box or repackaged.

1 Like

Would you put two curved screens together for multi screen viewing/working, a curved screen and a flat screen or stick with two flat screens : first time user here

Do these have a Blue Light filter/setting built in?

I went to Samsung and downloaded the manual. I found this so I think so?

1 Like

I bought one of these from Woot a year and a half ago, Also factory refurb’d but only $169.99. I thought the price of old tech would go down, not up.

I have two 28” curved screens with a flat in the middle. Works.

3 curved in a row would be better.

Two curved monitors would also good choice so you don’t have to move your sight all the way from left to right or vice versa but I won’t buy this because of resolution.

You see those gamers from Hammerfell? They’ve got curved monitors…curved monitors.

This isn’t the Woot that gave you deals

1 Like

Was going to bite the bullet and go for three for a Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 3 screen rig, but as cheap as these are, it’s cheaper to go the VR route instead.

More immersive, cheaper and less space requirement.

43" 4k tv. When dragging items to the corners, it automatically quarters them anyway. Way better deal than multiple monitors.

Might be from a majority of people switching to working from home?

Wait, you can use TVs for monitors now?

Yep, just check rtings first and make sure it can do 4:4:4 chroma for crisp text.

I got a box of crap… monitor sucks. Does anyone test these before reselling?? Keeps turning off, horizontal lines across screen. Woot wasted my time.

Hi there. Sorry about that. FWIW, I had that happen with a new monitor from Dell and it was some incompatibility with my graphics card on my work computer. It works fine on my personal computer.

Either way, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

It’s all cool TT.

As said in my email to Cust Supt, first time I’ve ever got lemon from Woot in close to 20 years, And I’m a winner of 2 bags of crap from yesteryear’s.

1 Like