Sandisk Clip 1GB MP3 Player

1 Sandisk Clip 1GB MP3 Player

$9.99 + $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished

pricing for future reference

Hmm…you can never have too many Sansas, right?

just got the 2 gb one…I think I’m happy with my purchase, only $5 more for another gb

Is Woot a subcompany of Sandisk? It sure seems like it, but these really are a great deal. I got 2 Sansa’s a little while back and I love them, you can’t beat it for the price

Lots and lots of great reviews via Buzzillions. 4.5 stars and up…
http://www.buzzillions.com/x/s?N=4294811422&D=x&Ntt=Sandisk+Sansa+Clip+

by the way, woot off going on next door.

If I hadn’t just bought 3 of the 2GB clips, I’d be in for this. 1GB isn’t alot, but at this price, it makes a great portable to take with you and not worry about ruining a $100 investment.

I love my Clips, but adding in the 3 that are in the mail from last week’s woot I may have finally reached the point of “too many”

Anyone know if the FM tuner in these things is stereo?

yeah, don’t be so retarded to point that out.

yeah, stereo and excellent sounding. One of the best players.

Are these expandable like the c250?

Is the software mac compatible?

ive always wanted to buy one… but all my music on itunes :frowning: damn

It records the FM in stereo as well. Great little toys

Great stocking stuffers. In for 3.

No, no expansion.

Cmon woot, its Christmas time. We need retail packaging… Get with the program, I know you know better! :slight_smile:

I’m curious about the software interface for this. I want to get my mother a MP3 player for Xmas, but I have to be sure that it’s something that will be too daunting for her delicate mind to use. (She’s not really that delicate, just scared of the computer for some reason.)

I’d just get an iPod or Zune, but I’m not 100% sure that she’ll use it, so I want to start small. Zuul knows that Woot’s offered its share of Sansa products, so anyone have an opinion on the software?

next woot be a grab bag of legos pleez pleez pleez pleez pleez