Sealy Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Sealy Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper

No support at all. Squishes down to nothing with minimal pressure. The queen pad (80"x60"x2") only weighed 8.6 pounds (NOT 16.5 as stated in the description) which calculates to 1.5 pounds density (NOT 2.8 to 3 as stated in the Q&A section). Do your research. Density is the primary factor to consider for memory foam pads. On the plus side, it was well packaged and I didn’t notice any lingering odor.

I’m very sorry! Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

COMPLETE FRAUD!

1. NOT “memory foam” - it is just a white piece of cheap foam with blue dye swirled in to make it look like “gel” - there is no “gel” in this foam.

2. I purchased 2" at Medium Density (twin)…LOL! I received a piece of cheap open cell foam with a density of just over 1 pound…that doesn’t even register on the “memory foam” density chart which starts at 1.5lbs and goes up to 8lbs…so “medium density” should weigh 4.5lbs.

3. The shipping label on the box said “35lbs”…I thought “WOW! This is some seriously dense foam!”…then I picked up the box and it was light as a feather! For the return shipping label provided by woot, it said 3 pounds…the truth is, the box, with the foam and everything in it, weighed just over 6 lbs.

4. Before you buy, the brand name “Sealy” is everywhere…but what you get is a brown box with a rolled up piece of crap Chinese foam in it and no mention of the brand “Sealy” anywhere. I feel that I was tricked into buying this by using the brand name to instill confidence and then delivering a Chinese knockoff of the real thing hoping I wouldn’t notice or even know that what I received was a fraud.

5. My second order from Woot…disappointed in the first order, but kept the item…Victim of fraud in the second order and I will never buy from Woot again…hope there’s a way to close my account.

PS> In addition to being Chinese knockoff garbage, it had long tears in the center area of the foam…nice.
PSS> Summary of my experience with Woot…“What you see, is not exactly, or sometimes not anywhere near, what you get”.

I’m very sorry for the issue.

It looks like the sale mistakenly said that it was memory foam. We’ll be contacting customers on this.

It is gel infused. That’s what keeps the foam cooler.

Sealy products are made domestically, not in China.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

BOLOGNA ThunderThighs!

This is cheap open cell foam with BLUE DYE swirled into it to make it LOOK LIKE “gel” memory foam in the pictures. Real gel is cold when you touch it and is slightly sticky.

You either have no idea what you’re talking about or you’re “skating the truth” about this product.

What you shipped me was a cheap piece of BLUE DYED foam that is available at Walmart for about ~$12.