SENZ Original Aerodynamic 30" Storm Umbrella

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

SENZ Original Aerodynamic 30" Storm Umbrella
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 SENZ Original 30" Aerodynamic Storm Umbrella

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

1 Like

If I see any of you using one of these I’m going to push you over and take your lunch money.

1 Like

Really good reviews for this goofy looking thing on Buzzillions.
http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_1140844_aerodynamic_senz_umbrella_full_size_reviews

1 Like

This is weird!

1 Like

Is this the modern version of the pocket protector?

1 Like

Looks like a coffin.

1 Like

SENZ Original Aerodynamic 30" Storm Umbrella Product Page

2 Likes

I don’t see people getting blown over with this umbrella.

1 Like

Manufacturer’s website

$34.99 on eBay

1 Like

Here is the product website!

Edit: I was just trying to beat NightGhost, but instead I was beat by two other people. Haha. Oh well!

1 Like

http://www.nefariousfilms.com/Images/Monsters/silent_hill_wallpaper_pyramid_head.jpg

I can’t be the only one to immediately think this…

1 Like

Yeah I’m not cool enough to start this trend.

1 Like

So, which direction do you point it?

I’m guessing you put the “blunt” end into the wind. It’s shaped kinda like the aerodynamic helmets some wear in the olympics, and they (like airplane wings) have the “blunt” end in front, and the “sharp” end at the back.

It looks like you hold it in front of you with the long “tail” going over and behind you. That’s probably great if you’re walking into the wind.

Has anyone used one of these? Do you have to keep spinning it around when the wind shifts?

1 Like

Is it aerodynamic in the sense it will fly away even more efficiently in high winds, or aerodynamic in that it won’t implode, but probably soak you? Looks like you could use this as a hang glider in an extreme emergency.

1 Like

YOU TUBE

1 Like

here’s an easy way to spot virgins.

1 Like

wow great shape. Just read this bad boy can block winds up to 70mph without inverting! I wonder if this would be good to take with me to the beach rain or shine!

Botkin

1 Like

wait lool im kinda confused. how are you supposed to hold it?

1 Like

Does anybody have the product site?

1 Like