Shirts of Crap!

If the designs were printed on the front of the zip-ups, I’d buy one. Not a fan of having them on the back.

Oh my, it’s the Monkey Prize monkey! With a cape! I still have some unopened Monkey’s Second Prize wines, but missed the first prize.

The exclamation mark (!) shirts were offered in adult sizes (not just children’s sizes) during a Woot Off in December of 2009. December 9th to be exact.

My only regret was I did not realize the shirt sizing for Woot shirts ran smaller than traditional t-shirts.

They also had a glow-in-the-dark version. Would definitely buy that it if they brought it back!

Shouldn’t any shirt that says “One Day, One Deal” be massively discounted since this officially no longer the case?

Would buy the gold exclamation mark on a long sleeve shirt

My glow-in-the-dark on black shirt is my favorite Woot shirt! It’s such a large graphic that it glows super bright when charged. My daughters always get a kick out of it.

My glow-in-the-dark woot shirt and my Bandolier of Carrots are still rocking and rolling in my wardrobe.

Wooo hoooo, ordering another Bag for Crap tote. Been using mine for over a year now to lug my crap to and from work. It’s held up really well, and surprisingly good quality. Also ordering a Legendary tote.

Is it a sign of addiction that I feel a compulsion to obey the ABT rule when buying this shirt?
Then again, if it is… would that be such a bad thing?

For some reason I thought the Bandolier of Carrots was a limited-time-only shirt, never to be reprinted. I feel decidedly less special now.

I think the BEE OH CEE tote bag will make a great diaper bag

Yeah, that’s been pretty much shot to hell, now that you can buy just about any shirt in woot history: http://shirt.woot.com/catalog

No need to check back daily because you can just buy a shirt whenever you want it. Takes all the fun out of it.

Question- I have a “Be the Screaming Monkey” shirt from way back. It has metallic print on it. I assume this variant does not since it’s digital direct print?

The side sale shirts are still being silk-screened, also, it says “Back (Metallic Ink)” if you click on the third picture for that shirt.

Looks to be the same as the original.

Same with “Be the Screaming Monkey”–it was from before Shirt.Woot was launched, and I bought my three in the same Woot-off as my second Bag.

Yeah my mistake on the random shirt, helps to read once in awhile :slight_smile:
Thanx all.

I feel silly asking, but I assume “Bandolier of Carrots” is a woot-filter remix of bag o’ crap?

Yep you are correct.

Why can my wallet not hold enough money to buy all of these?!

Somebody tell the “Shirts of Crap!” folks to make a sweater/hoodie with the “Bag of Crap” question-mark.

I’d rather have a ‘question-mark’ rather than an ‘exclamation-mark’
:stuck_out_tongue:

… seriously.