Sony Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller for PS3

Sony Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller for PS3

Where on flat earth is a Dualshock 3 listed for $71.99?

Probably nowhere.

List = MSRP (Wishful thinking price)

It’s just Amazon trying to ruin the Price is Right so we rent more movies.

1 Like

We sat in the audience for a filming a couple years back. I tried guessing prices and did SOOOOOOOO BAD! I didn’t get even ONE correct. Good thing I didn’t get called up.

1 Like

Actually, finding a “real” Sony PS3 controller was a nightmare when I was looking for one earlier in the year, and any that were original manufacture controllers were going for well over $70! I think closer to $100 or more! I couldn’t believe it. I guess they were discontinued, but may have recently been rereleased.
If these are legit Sony products, then it is a steal if you need one! Both of my original ones are not holding charges anymore, so I’m picking one up!

Hmm…after reading the reviews, this could be one of the knockoff controllers that are EVERYWHERE. Rethinking about purchasing one unless WOOT can confirm these are coming from SONY directly.

Ordered two and can confirm that these are fake controller’s. Packaging is slightly different and there’s some misspellings

Hey, the controllers that I received are fake. How about yours? Please let me know.

Thanks Mate!

Hey all. Sorry if the controllers aren’t authentic. Looks like they might have gotten into the Amazon inventory.

Contact Woot CS for a return label and refund.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

PS: Could y’all also send links to photos of what you got to Woot Customer Service?

How long before woot sues amazon? This is seriously giving you guys a bad reputation.

:sob:

Wait was all of woot there? I’d watch that episode.

No, just son and I.

Of course it’s a good thing that you were not called up.

It’s hard to talk when you don’t have a face.

1 Like

Nah. This is even more convenient. If woot gets the reputation of selling knockoffs, I won’t have to follow some guy up three flights of stairs into a windowless room to buy genuine fake stuff.
It’ll ruin the whole NYC economy.

1 Like