Sun Joe Sun Joe SPX4003-ULT Electric Pressure Wa

Sun Joe Sun Joe SPX4003-ULT Electric Pressure Wa

1 Like

The car photo shows a different wand with the quick connect “degreed” nozzle (and others stored on the back of the unit). Are those included or just the twist nozzle and brushes? I have this with the other nozzles and paid 3x this years ago. Great buy if it has the other wand and nozzles.

1 Like

Other sites omit that car washing photo so I would bet against it coming with the quick connect nozzle. I believe it’s just a fixed twist nozzle.

1 Like

90-day warranty . . . is this refurbed?

1 Like

The info with the item reflects it has an adjustablenizzle versus the differenttips with differentangkes

• [ADJUSTABLE]: Twist nozzle to adjust angle of spray from 0-45°
1 Like

It’s new, not a refurb.

There’s various reasons Woot ends up carrying the warranty. Sometimes because they’re a 3rd party, sometimes they can offer a better deal, etc.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Yup, right there in the manual… the “Elt” model has those tips… crazy cheap for a bbq and wheel cleaner!

2 Likes

I have this unit with the quick connect nozzles and extension wand. I’ve been using it for over 5 years now and it always performs well. Only negative is the parts are custom to Sun Joe products. I paid near $100 for it so this is a great deal with the extra brush attachments

2 Likes