Sweet Baby Ray's Beef Jerky 3-Pack

Whats the best jerky anyone has had? I think the best for me was venison jerky bought from Mennonites in south Georgia a few years back.

Monosodium glutamate ( POISON ) ahh No Thanks …

MSG = BAD

MSG = Tasty Delight

What does this have to do with sports?

Because sports are for men, and men like beef!!! YEAH!!!

…yeah, I have no idea why it’s in sports. Maybe so you can feed it to your opponents in hopes that they develop heart problems from all the sodium?

SOOOO AGREE!

MSG being poison is one of the biggest misconceptions. There have been no scientific studies that prove these rumors. At best is some people might be sensitive to it. No different from taking in too much salt or sugar. Both of which can give you headaches and flush your face.

http://www.fda.gov/food/ingredientspackaginglabeling/foodadditivesingredients/ucm328728.htm

Oh good, the government says MSG is safe to eat. And I believe everything the government tells me because they never lie.

THIS! Thank you.

Anyone know if these are gluten free?

MSG = Most Succulent Groceries

Sweet Baby Ray’s is much better than the Krave ‘jerky’ that Woot! usually sells.

No, Science says that there is no evidence that MSG is the horrible thing that some people claim it to be.

Sport Jerky?

Does it got electrolytes?

PROBABLY, but if you’re Celiac’s or otherwise, beware, they do note “May contain wheat and soy”.

I would have to say mail ordered jerky from Luther’s Smokehouse in Leroy KS.

Lots of people got sick in the late 80’s and early 90’s from eating food with MSG. Research into those incidents found that people were eating BAD FOOD and that the illness’ were not caused by MSG.

MSG was used to cover indicators of bad food, in bad food, to make bad food taste good.

MSG itself is not poisonous or harmful, but nor is it beneficial except to make things “taste better”. Thus, MSG is really a neutral additive.

PROTEIN! At least the All-Natural jerky like Oberto and Krave you could say there is some connection to Sports and good food for workouts.

You can take it on hikes or when campig. :tongue:

Sugar in jerky = no deal. Yuck!

If I want sweets, I’ll eat chocolate.