T-Rex Digital Platinum Series 12ft 1080p HDMI Cable

Goodnight everyone -.-

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

T-Rex Digital Platinum Series 12ft 1080p HDMI Cable
$2.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 T-Rex Digital TR-HDMI4M v1.3b 1080p 12’ HDMI Cable

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Nooooooooooooooooo… (echoing off into the night)

Goodnight

Um, don’t need! I thought it was a real T-rex… dang!

wootalyzer is the shiz! i set it up to make sirens n flashes on new items. its beast. n cable great price

Ahhhhhh!

Ughhh, this is definitely not as interesting as the last one. I’ll give it a good three minutes to sell out before I go to bed :stuck_out_tongue:

Hooray!!

Thank GOD. Exactly what I’ve been hoping to see pop up. In for 3!!

On second thought, maybe not.

OOooh, shiney, more fracking cables!!! Maybe I can use them to hang myself.

As I was saying for the last item, it was at least Woot-Off worthy.

This item, not so much.

Come on guys.

Edit:…and girls.

Great price for great cables! In for 3

My OCD prevents me from quitting. It doesn’t prevent me from not repeating. This has been a disappointment.

Threw down for 2… next!

I work in Electronic sales, and a very important thing to keep in mind when purchasing any cables, including HDMI is length. You definiteley don’t want to buy a 12 foot cable when you only need 2-3 feet cause that extra footage just adds space for damage to occur and for signal problems. Other than that though if you need a 12 foot cable this is a great buy. We sell these for 59.99.

pretty cheap for a 12-footer especially with the $5 off code!

In for 2…don’t say I didn’t do my part to move this circus along!

my hdmi caple broke n i think best buy wants around 40 bucks or so. so with 5 dollar coupon 3 bucks is a steal. this brand good? or basically a cables a cable?

Good timing. In for 2. I have been wanting some HDMI for my 360 for a while, but wanted longer cords to put it higher out of reach of my 1 year old(like on shelf on the wall or something, strapped of course). I got the second because I am sure my roommate will buy it from me for 5+ bucks… so I will make out okay.

Did my duty…bought 2 and finally used my Substitutionary Locomotion coupon! $5.98 total, right to my mailbox! Now…will someone please walk down to my mailbox and bring it to me?!