Teeter FitSpine FS-1 Inversion Table

Teeter FitSpine FS-1 Inversion Table

Good price but i would check my local Craigslist first. So many people buy these and find they are not for them. Either they get headaches or it doesn’t fix the problem they bought it for, that they are virtually giving them away. Just my thought.

6 Likes

Yes these are not for everyone. People with heart conditions like HTN or CHF, brain stents, skeletal issues, etc., might want to run this by their doctors first. That being said. I love mine. No real “back pain” to speak of. Just always feeling tight. Like I needed to stretch throughout the day… especially right after standing. Couple of minutes in the morning, and a couple in the evening, and my back feels great! Absolutely ZERO tightness. I have friends who like to come over to “hang out”. Worth every penny IMHO, but wouldn’t hurt to purchase used. Most common question people ask is, “What to do if you get stuck upside down?” You can’t “get stuck” If you bend your knees the table will return to upright.

1 Like

I can’t find anything about this model anywhere. Does anyone have any information?

I work for FedEx and we get so many of these returned to the company every day. I personally would not even bother buying one.

2 Likes

I can’t confirm but there may be a discrepancy in the model name? It looks like this may be the FitSpine X1 as it says series X in the description but like I said I can’t confirm.

This model looks similar to one I bought on here a few years back for around the same price. Mine did not have the nodes or lumbar bridge. Like others have already said, make sure any health conditions you have will allow you to hang. When I get the lumbar aches from sitting at a desk all day, I do stretches my masseuse recommended and then hang. I notice a big difference. Every once in awhile I get lucky and get a vert to pop. If any of you worry about the strength of this brand, not to worry, I am 6’4" and 280lbs, and it doesn’t seem to affect it.

2 Likes

Thanks. That makes sense!

Hi Sheilabb,

The FS-1 is identical to the FitSpine X1 inversion table except that it has an upgraded EZ-Reach Ankle Lock system. This makes it easier to secure your ankles without out the need to bend as far.

You can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Teeter-Inversion-Extended-Handle-FDA-Registered/dp/B08512SKL7

1 Like

HI Skandranna, we’re sorry you feel that way! We have a great relationship with FedEx and we are proud of our shipping and return policies.

I have been using a Teeter for about 15 years. My chiropractor had recommended it and I am so grateful that he did. I am now 60+ years old and use it daily. I do not fully invert anymore. I go as far as 45 degrees off horizontal and it is effective and relaxing. Usually I use a tennis ball to treat pressure points. Occasionally I can get a pop and I feel relief at base of neck, mid-spine. It’s not for everyone, but it certainly keeps me going.

1 Like

What is the Back Pain Relief Kit?