The Monster Cookie

Congrats Tony, this one will be a classic.

I prefer this kind of monster cookie though, sorry

Only thing missing is a chocholate chip between the legs :wink: I love Cookie Monster!

C is for cookie, that’s good enough for me, C is for cookie, that’s good enough for me, oh C is for cookie, that’s good enough for me, oh cookie cookie cookie starts with C!

Too bad I’ve already bought my Halloween costume! :slight_smile:
It could be a very cheesy, last minute “t-shirt costume”

Mmmm… but, gasp, is that… oatmeal??

Perhaps he was just following the old adage of “To know your enemy, you must become him,” a little too closely…

This shirt is going to give me nightmares!

It’s the embodiment of evil: take a few things that are sweet and happy memories from your childhood. Then make it EVIL!!!

Well done!!!

Oh, Cookie Monster wearing cookie, don’t be mean to those sweet, innocent, rich, chocolaty other cookies crouching at your feet too terrified to escape being devoured!. That’s my job. Does anybody have any milk?.

ha!

YAY! Thank you very much for all the love and the kinds words. I´m very excited today :smiley:

I love the video! Thanks for posting it, love the shirt too. It’s making me hungry for cookies though! :stuck_out_tongue:

A monster cookie wearing a Cookie Monster costume is genius, btw!

Great design bro! Congrats and good luck with the sales!!

I fully expected to see ramyb’s catopus as today’s winning design. I’m very excited! This a great day in the Derby. I feel like I won. LOL Congrats tonycenteno!

Well done Tony.

This shirt has the same problem as The Binge that drives me nuts. The eyes are not on top of the head like Cookie Monster. This is Grover.

Wish this had come out about a week earlier (so I would have it in time for Halloween).

Wow! I don’t remember seeing a Cookie Monster shirt since The Binge!

So happy this won. Congrats, Tony! The write up was genius.

Congratulations and the video was fascinating! Thanks for letting us see the whole process. I’m wondering… since the time lapse is almost eight minutes, how long did it actually take in real time to create your winning design?