Top Paw Extra Wide Walk-Through Pet Gate

I’ve got a 45lb border collie mix who can squeeze through the opening … not comfortably, but she can do it.

But… worms live in dirt and eat poop. That’s how nature works!

Besides, my cat has never once pooped behind my garage where I then found it with my weed whacker. Poop everywhere. Now I check first and fling it with a shovel right onto her sidewalk where she walks.

So… everyone poops?

1 Like

I really don’t think its the door holding the cat back anyway

3 Likes

No, it only opens one direction. I had a similar one (older model) at the bottom of my staircase without any issues.

Our golden was a pizza thief. Literally snuck up on brother and stole the hot pizza as he was taking it out the oven. Ran off with an entire Dijorno and ate the entire thing. Before that he was notorious for stealing delivery but at least that wasn’t oven hot. I still don’t know how he ate it without getting burnt. Maybe we had a defective model because he’d also try to drown anyone swimming in the pool. Everyone said he was just trying to “save them” but what he really was doing was trying to push you under water so he could steal your slice of pizza. Maybe that’s why there’s a gate. And please, cover your butter! You’re letting all the flavor out.

2 Likes

I love dogs. And cats. They try to kill us but we love them, anyway.

3 Likes

If you cat cant simply hop over that gate there is something wrong with it. Even myu chonky kitty could bounce over with little effort.

The cat doesn’t eat out of the dog’s litterbox.

3 Likes

dude, bad form. you can’t just throw that out there and then backpedal.

dammit, I had a good one too but now I just need a safe place to cry

2 Likes

There’s a small ball launcher thread available.

1 Like

That was what my initial intentions were and bonus the dogs would still enter or exit. Yet hidden door being designed for only cats at 10" is very prejudice when due to equal rights these days how dare they not design it for at least up to 15". I couldn’t buy it. When my chihuahua’s could use it comfortably not allowing my other 2 long legged small dogs through forcing them to crawl would be humane. I only ask for 4 and 1/2 more inches…thats what she’s never said!

Thats humane or exercise depends on how you as an adult interpreates it. I believe my pets get enough experience as it is without forcing them to crawl through a door to use bathroom or reach the other area of the house in accessible to all others.

one direction…pointless no pun intended.

Dogs as people have their own personality that’s what builds ones character. I’ve seen really bad or crazy dogs that would destroy ones house when left home. Anxiety as we know it. I currently have a dog who is lovey one minute late at night while wife sleeps any noise she barks and growls at me nearly bites me sometimes when we kiss. When shes under covers and I move my feet you guess it damn near bites me. Now put a handkerchief around her neck losely she is the sweetest thing. So much you will practically trip over her as she’s wrapped around your legs like a cat. Actually this female dog is bipolar the lady we rescued her from had a little boy who i believe tortured her. Also the lady was planning on having her breed but she wanted no part of the males the lady was introducing her to. So, I don’t believe her personality is all on her own it was manefested.

Ones personality is how they were brought up mostly. So, if you weren’t in the pets life from 4-6 months and on just treat it fairly and equal one day it might realize it truly has it good. We’ve all heard of temped pittbulls. How about the ones with no temper the sweetest dog its whole life loved cats, children nothing upset it seldom heard of although there is such. Bad adults make for the bad pets. Adults that are usually in it for the money without proper care or raise for fighting are the worst nuff said!

I agree! The labs and Goldens we had growing up were purebred and looking back, they were a bit neurotic. The choco lab bit my sister and they were super close. On the other hand, the pit bulls we’ve rescued & fostered have been wonderful. Some less active and more like English bulldogs and others that just wanted to run and run. I’m an animal lover.

I became a cat convert later and of course I treat my foster kittens like dogs. “You hungry? Ready to eat? Sit.” Although, adult cats who aren’t into that will just stare at you judging. At least until you finally feed them.