TT's HAPPY HOUR - 2/25 (5:30pm - 7:30pm CT)

tt-happy-hour

It’s finally the official Prime Appreciation week. Not all that pre-game warm-up crap. And that seems like as good a time as any for another edition of TT’s Happy Hour where we talk about everything and nothing. Completely BYOB.

Time: 5:30pm - 7:30pm CT
Where: Here in this very thread

I’ll throw out coupons when I feel like but don’t ask for one or you won’t get one. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are Time Zone Challenged like me, here’s a handy dandy chart:

Zone Begin End
PT 3:30pm 5:30pm
MT 4:30pm 6:30pm
CT 5:30pm 7:30pm
ET 6:30pm 8:30pm

Thank you bsmith1 for the above table.

Is that it? I think that’s it.

What Do We Do?
We talk. That’s it. You can ask questions. Talk about your day or your favorite TV show. What movie did you see recently?

Hope to see you there!!!

9 Likes

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL PRIME APPRECIATION WEEK SANCTIONED EVENT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

6 Likes

My time-zone-challenged brain thanks you :heart:

Edit: and @bsmith1 I guess

1 Like

Neither was the $1 slip up yesterday.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

My sleep schedule has been extremely screwed up lately but I will do my best to actually be awake for Happy Hour. I may even go crazy and drink some chocolate milk or hot cocoa during the festivities.

Hey, I don’t drink alcohol so I have to do something.

2 Likes

You still owe me a movie night.

1 Like

[I’ll be on daddy duty during the TTHH, so i’ll drop some Dr. John Watson gifs here in advance]

2 Likes

You still owe me chocolate cake with caramel.

Your 2020 birthday has not arrived yet, based on a text which I received.

Oh, sure, NOW you believe it.

2 Likes

Cheers @ThunderThighs! May the banter be witty, the comments civil, and the Wooter engagement at a level acceptable to Uncle Jeff!

2 Likes

Go back to bed, you’re just dreaming.

3 Likes

Better order another one of those livers @davejlives. I’m sure yours will be trashed after this

3 Likes

This is right at the kids bedtime… maybe instead of bedtime stories I can read them forum posts? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I probably wouldn’t scar your kids too early in their life

4 Likes

Yeah that’s how you rear sociopaths.
It’s your choice, but yeah…they might never move out of your house.

I don’t have any kids but taking part in the permanent scarring of a child’s psyche sounds fun and exciting. Especially when they aren’t my responsibility.

Same

Besides, the penguins seem fine.

1 Like

As long as there’s an open bar and the coupons are sanctioned this is a-ok.

6 Likes