Wellington Vineyards Mystery Case (12)

Nice! I hope they ship my missing Victory soon =/ CS said it should ship out by Jan 2 at the latest

I’ve been meaning to report in on our selection…

Case #1:
2008 Victory
2012 Victory
2012 Karren Cab
2013 Sarlo Petite Verdot
2012 Petite Sirah
2013 Charlie Walker Syrah
2012 Estate Syrah
2010 Estate Zinfandel
2011 Estate Zinfandel
2013 Meeks Hilltop Zinfandel x2
2013 Chardonnay

Case #2:
2008 Victory
2012 Victory
2012 Karren Cab
2012 Sarlo Petite Verdot
Field Blend 24
2012 Estate Syrah
2013 Estate Syrah
2011 Estate Zinfandel
2010 Meeks Hilltop Zinfandel
2013 Meeks Hilltop Zinfandel x2
2013 Chardonnay

Each came with a white, which was a little disappointing (since I already have ~2 cases of Peter’s Chardonnay) but overall I’m very pleased with the selection. Especially since we snagged a Field Blend!

This is not good…

Nope :confused: would definitely rather have the bottle than the refund but at least I have 3 more to pick up today from the final WW offering!

I found the Woot customer service reps to be clueless when it comes to customer service. I too was refunded an amount for a Victory that I was out but I got $27. The fact that I ordered two cases which arrived with only one Victory in each and then Wellington only sends me one replacement had me recognizing that Wellington were still having issues with the shipping department. I was told the same story that they couldn’t source any more replacements, then after the refund they came back saying they had found me one, would I like to buy it. At this point I was really frustrated with Woot CS (Kelly) and declined the offer. Then I get a Fedex notification of wine delivery coming up. Well on Jan 19 I get a message from Woot CS (Kelly) telling me my replacement was shipped and sure enough I received it today. Thank you Kelly , happy ending to a very poorly handled situation. At last, a Victorious outcome.

No, it wasn’t.

Also got the refund instead of the bottle. :wah: