Westinghouse 26” Widescreen LCD HDTV

REALLY thinking about this one…

The one time I got “lucky” ??? enough to get a B O C, I was so disappointed with what arrived that I wrapped it back in the box and hid the box in the back of the garage. I was too embarrassed to show my husband what I got…

I got mine, nothing wrong with their servers… :stuck_out_tongue:

800:1 contrast ratio? no thanks

I buy regularly from woot. Missing the BIOTCH for the last 4 times is getting on my nerves

I own a Westinghouse. Never needed customer service and the picture is great.

Sweet deal. Anyone who’se gotten refurb LCDs from woot have problems in the past?

I’ve always been VERY happy with all of my purchases, but I’m hesitant on this one.

By the sounds of it, I would venture to say that YOU got SERVED

I’m still so upset… I’ve only taken 20 minute naps for 2 days :C

What the hell is Blushing Over Compliments ???

Try Calling, most companies don’t do a first follow up by e-mail

I know…this is my first woot…and I as kind of excited about the BOC…but the sever shut down and would not let me buy one :frowning:

is there always just one BOC in a woot off (sorry I am a noob)

fudge. I stayed up for the first 37 hours of this woot off waiting for the Bag of Carp and nothing else. I then decided I had time to go fishing for a few hours with my dad. We got back 10 minutes ago. I can’t believe I missed it. I still have never gotten one. I am sooooooooooooo pissed.

It’s hard for everybody. I’ve tried many times and never succeeded. My receptionist has gotten many many Bandoliers of Carrots. It’s a crapshoot. So to speak.

I had a confirmation for one carp!! I’m so excited - this is a first! I tried for three and bounced back to the home pg - so I decided not to push my luck and actually got one!

http://www.hdtvblog.org/images/100-inch-lcd-tv_72.jpg

100 Inches!!

I’ve seen many Westinghouse TV’s get burn in ver yeasy…these things stink

Dam missed the bag of crap again!

In for one

It is only a dollar, what could be so bad that is was embarrassing for a dollar