Westinghouse 32” LCD HDTV

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

Refurbished Westinghouse 32" LCD HDTV, for $399.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Westinghouse SK-32H240S 32" 720p LCD HDTV

What do you want to do ?[list][]Access the price comparator for Westinghouse 32" LCD HDTV
[
]Single-click comparison for this product[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

RonSuave’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for days to come

** Westinghouse 32” LCD HDTV **
** $399.99 ** + $5 shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Westinghouse SK-32H240S 32” 720p LCD HDTV

DISCLAIMER RonSuave-alyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Froogled.

Amazon.com - $588.72

eBay - Items Found: 10. Average Price: $412.8.

Buy.com

Reviews on Amazon.com - 3.0/5 Stars.

westinghouse mikes nice stuff… I have a 20" i like it alot…

Good deal.

good tv I got one (butsmaller) in the last woot off. works great.

Not for me, I’m still happy with
my HANNspree Xv 32"

I have a Westinghouse 22" - HAPPY !!

I know it says TV on it but could I use this for a computer monitor? Or is it overkill and I can get one cheaper that is actually designed to be a monitor?

How are these tvs? Anyone have one?

Is that Mt. Shuksan on the background?

i think this tv would be good if youre on a budget. if not, then go for like sharp and spend the extra money.

Stay Away from this brand, ordered 1 and it was DOA.
The replacement was also DOA.
This brand is DOA.

Matthew is missing! :frowning:

And yay woot-off!

what’s this sellout.woot thing? how do you even get that?

I have one and I have been happy with it. I thought I got a good deal when I bought for $800 about 2 years ago!

I bought this exact TV from a Best Buy in August of 2007. For the price, it was ok, but I had a huge issue with a nasty greenish tint on the component cables which was really visible when playing video games. HDMI was fine, but component I lived with it for a while, but right before my warranty ran out I decided to call and see what they could do about it and to my surprise they let me return it for a full refund, almost a year after I had bought it. The customer service I had with them was probably the best I’ve ever had from any company.

It’s an ok TV, but be very aware that you are getting what you pay for. I ended up replacing it with a 40" Samsung and I’m much happier. However, if you are looking for a cheap HD TV and don’t plan on using the component inputs for anything, this is not a bad choice.

Westinghouse? Do they make good TVs?

GREAT ITEM! EVEN BETTER PRICE! 720 32inch for $404 thats pretty damn good. just x your fingers its part of the 90% of refurbs that are just as good as a NEW!

This model doesn’t have a zoom display mode so it’s useless for watching any letterboxed source, unless you like black bars on all four sides.

I have one of these, and they are fine TVs for most uses. However, it’s 480i resolution is horrid. Fortunately, my DVD player can be set to run in 480p, and the cable box runs in 720p, so it is not an issue. Other than that, I’ve been happy with it.