Westinghouse 37” 1080p HDTV Ready LCD Monitor

Price comparator post - Manually-optimized searches for relevant results

New Westinghouse 37" 1080p HDTV Ready LCD Monitor, for $569.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Westinghouse LVM-37W3SE 37" 1080p HDTV Ready LCD Monitor

[list][]Manual price comparator for Westinghouse 37" 1080p HDTV Ready LCD Monitor
[
]Single-click comparison for this product[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Advanced e-mail and SMS alerts on the WooToolbox - The Toolbox for Wooters!

I Googled

I might bite on this 1080p!

EDIT: There’s no tuner?!?!?!? Oh man, I dunno anymore

I have two Westinghouses (both 42", one 720p, one 1080p), and both have been fine. Great pictures, a bit short on extras, so as long as you’re not looking for anything amazing, they are always a good deal.

i need one but bigger like 45-50but not so bigger as 65

I have a 42" Westinghouse hdtv, love it.

Anyone have this model? Would be nice for the bedroom.

I got this from Costco a year ago at $999. I LOVE IT. No issues at all and gorgeous picture. It does not have a tuner. I use a box and RGB for TV and HDMI for my PS3, so it is fine. For a 1080p I don’t see how you can find a better deal than this.

been using the 42" version for 2.5 years now with no problems

I wonder if this would have been better than the 32" 720p Plasma Vizio I bought for $550… Hmmm

I often forget what that means.

HDTV Ready vs HDTV

Falls under the “more TV than monitor” label, but considering most good 24" monitors are about this price and don’t usually do quite as well in the TV department, it seems like a pretty good deal.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i was just abouy to hit the button to buy one of the heater and it changed to the TV!!! nooooooooooooo!!!

Whoa… Fantastic deal. These make fantastic PC gaming monitors…

Hot damn! Wish I was in the market for an HDTV right now. I’d grab this in a heartbeat. Curse money and my lack of it!

And if there’s no tuner, I don’t give a damn. Most of TV is shit and I’ll download anything I want to see to my HTPC.

I’ve owned one of these for about a year now and feel it is a great buy! I use it primarily as a computer monitor for gaming etc. and I am very happy with it.

Very tempting I just paid 219 for a 22" WS with no tuner, and am looking for a 47 - 60 with one. Close, but no cigar. Thi is an awesome price for a a 1080p LCDTV.

Oooohhhh…didn’t catch that. Total deal-breaker. Over-the-air HD is just too nice to not have a tuner on the TV for. What a stupid decision, what do tuners cost, like $7 (for the manufacturer to put in the TV)? This will kill the deal for a lot of people. This is basically a computer monitor at this point (and if used as such, still not a bad deal), and most people don’t need a 37" monitor for their computers (I have a 32" for editing HD video and it is perfect). I guess this could be good for a HTPC but…I mean, if you’re going to have a TV, it should at least get OTA signals. :frowning:

Bought this monitor a few weeks ago for slightly more $$… and I LOVE IT!

I just paid about this much for a 32 inch samsung. Sigh. Too little too late woot :(.