Woot Turns 16!

600x250_blogpost

Woot! turns 16 on July 12. Are you ready?

OK, we say this every time, but you should REALLY sign up for a Woot! account if you don’t already have one. And follow us on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram for the latest info. And download our app for exclusive offers, and bonus surprises. REALLY.

Google-1

AppStore-1

Stop talking just tell me about the deals and the shenanigans! Fine, here you go:

All Week Long

BlogIcons_Sweet16BOCs
Special-Edition “Sweet 16” Bags O’ Crap: We’ve assembled 16 super-special BOCs, stuffed with extra goodies and secret coupons, and we’re just gonna GIVE THEM AWAY? Yes, and you can enter here. (Enter at that link, not on this page, people).

Prime-Exclusive Birthday Deals: A week’s worth of specially-curated deals in our Prime Store.

Wooty-Items
Woot! Collectibles and Exclusives: Screaming monkeys, Woot-Off lights, miniature Bag o’ Crap puzzles, and other random stuff we plastered our logo on. Available here.

Sunday, July 12

top20icon
Top 20 Shirts Just $10: The best of the best, at least at this moment in time. Check 'em out here! Valid through Monday, July 13, 2020 at 11:59pm CT. DONE!

BlogIcons_DOM
Deal-O-Meter #1: Vote to lower the price on Sunday and make us lose money on Monday! UNLOCKED AND SOLD OUT!

BlogIcons_Appsclusive
Prime Members Get 10% Off on the Woot! App: Valid through Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 11:59pm CT. DONE!

Monday, July 13

BlogIcons_DOM
Hey, the Deal-O-Meter is unlocked, so GO BUY IT. SOLD OUT!

f53f4d76-642a-4c13-8458-b87514c60cb2
Birthday Liquidation Sale: Hundreds of super-cheap deals. Go search through the bins!

Tuesday, July 14

BlogIcons_WTF
Woot!'s Totally Fun Pricing (WTF): We’ll launch FOUR products with extremely-limited quantities for $1, then keep raising the price and adding quantities over the next hour or so, until we’re sold out:

Wednesday, July 15

BlogIcons_DOM
Deal-O-Meter #2: Another chance to vote and make us have to apologize to Finance! Voting starts around 11am CT. UNLOCKED AND SOLD OUT!

BlogIcons_WTF
WTF Pricing Part 2!: Four MORE chances to get products for as little as a $1? Join the madness:

Thursday, July 16

BlogIcons_TTsHH
TT’s Happy Hour: Woot! living legend @ThunderThighs hosts an early happy hour from 3pm CT - 5pm CT, complete with secret coupons and deals. COME JOIN US!
5,000 COMMENTS. 50 COUPONS. 10 RANDOM SOLD-OUT DEALS. 50% OFF SHIRTS. LAST-MINUTE BOCs. THAT WAS ONE FOR THE AGES.

Friday, July 17

BlogIcons_WO
It’s a Birthday Woot-Off!: Starts at 7am CT and runs until 10pm CT, with FREE shipping all day for non-Prime members. So that must mean… ALL DONE!

BlogIcons_BOCs
LOTS of Bags O’ Crap: Like, thousands of 'em. During the Woot-Off, so get your F5 finger ready! Or better yet follow on the app, it’s quicker there. SOLD OUT!

BlogIcons_DOM
Deal-O-Meter #3: Third time’s a charm? Just vote, people! Your vote may not count in November, but it sure does here! Voting starts around 11am CT. UNLOCKED AND SOLD OUT!

Saturday, July 18

BlogIcons_BOCs
App-only BOCs: We’ll have even MORE Bags O’ Crap available through Digital Crap on the Woot! app. If you missed one during the Woot-off, now’s your chance! ALL SNAPPED UP!

BlogIcons_Appsclusive
Prime Members Get 10% Off on the Woot! App: We did it before, so why not do it again? Valid through Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 11:59pm CT. Details here. DONE!

Make sure you’re signed up for Woot!'s Daily Digest and newsletter emails, and you’re following us on Facebook and Twitter and Instragram, AND you have the Woot! App. We’ll keep updating this page with links to things and updates and maybe recipes? Who knows? :w_ooh:

THAT’S ALL , FOLKS!

Thanks for hanging with us this past week. Let’s do it again next year, shall we?

53 Likes

Dibs on one of the sweet 16 bags 'o crap.

*this will totally work, right?

26 Likes

That leaves 14 left.

3 Likes

What about the ones to the right?

3 Likes

Do they have snakes?

2 Likes

Leftover fireworks in a crap sack? Seems plausible.

@davejlives @ThunderThighs

The 16 special B0Cs will be given away in a forum giveaway. Correct?

(I seem to have misplaced the memo.)

6 Likes

Yep!

7 Likes

One entry suffices for 16 chances?

Or is the plan like what was done in December?

1 Like

It’s across the whole week, so just one entry per person. :sob:

3 Likes

Ugh. Now you’re encouraging his alter egos.

2 Likes

Hopefully an opportunity to replace this Phone o’ Crap!

3 Likes

Soooo, I take it we’re not invited to the actual birthday party, just the belated activities? I thought we were friends. :sob:

4 Likes

How about if @davejlives spends the day streaming messages on his marquee?

2 Likes

Where is the @notmatty Woot After Dark Twitch content we crave?

I don’t Twitch, Chirp, Beep or even Twerk. I’m old school. So, if I need to join something like Facebook, Instagram, or even Twitter. I’m out! They don’t need my profile so I can brag about this or that and let friends of friends know where the f i be. So, I can constantly monitor my security cams when I leave. Hell to the know. Chirp that if you want.

7 Likes

Alrighty then. Have an account already. And the app. Followed on all platforms. Buy waaaaayyyyy too much stuff already but I am excited!!!
Sixteen Candles, Long Duck Dong, got felt up by your grandma excited!!
:eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

This means I have to set up payment on alt acct, right? So I don’t lose more BOCs…

6 Likes

I spent like an hour trying to figure out how to put a gif in my reply.
I have no idea what I am doing.

8 Likes