Woot's Holiday Survival Guide 2022

But IF you aren’t able to explain, Not being real, will some one get me?

1 Like

Is it bad that I have NO idea what to get the woman I’ve been with for twenty years and have bought literally everything she’s ever wanted? I have GOT to come up with some ideas!

2 Likes

What my parents started doing after 40 years of marriage which ended up to be 68 total. Mom would buy herself a gift, wrap it and put her name on it. And then when she would open it. She’d tell my dad this is from you to me.

4 Likes

With my memory… I’d believe her! :rofl:

2 Likes

What is a BOC?

1 Like

BOC = bag of crap. Also known as a mystery box. It’s Woot’s way of diverting random goods out from retail channels into unassuming boxes.

The crap thread is representative of the excitement disappointment one might expect if one were lucky unlucky enough to purchase it.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

6 Likes

Thoughts…take her window (or online) shopping at several different places…watch what she takes an interest in…typically, things she wont buy herself 4 whatever reason (frivolous, 2 expensive, etc.) And get a gift receipt, so she can return/exchange 4 something else…give her an invitation 4 a nite out, date night, whatever…set the date and place…put that n the card…make sure u follow thru, if u r creative, create some kind of personalized ’ i love you because’ book, video, montage, shadow box, etc…good luck!

3 Likes

dick in a box surprise GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nailed the 4 of a kind dice game on the first roll!!!

4 Likes

Kitten

2 Likes

Basket of kittens!

Cat Kitten GIF

8 Likes

Squirrel!

Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

NB: I think this one’s name is Ratatosk

9 Likes

Thanksgiving Day GIF by evite
Happy Thanksgiving Wooterinos!

8 Likes

YOU CAN PUT THE THINGS IN THEM! ALL THE THINGS! CAP KEY IS STUCK! No purchase necessary, please vote.

Gotta vote for them all!

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

7 Likes

I really appreciate you posting these reminders otherwise I’d probably forget to vote half the time.

5 Likes

Thank you for your vote! Because of you we met the goal. Hooray! Baggies for everyone!

4 Likes

Do we put it on your credit card?

4 Likes

Probably it would be better for her to send the deets out via pm

4 Likes

I use @Williamdavi’s.

5 Likes

The last time I used @Williamdavi 's card it was too hot to handle.

6 Likes