10” Queen Size Traditional Memory Foam Mattress with 2 Memory Foam Contour Pillows

cheap knockoff of temper-pedic? No thanks!

10” Queen Size Traditional Memory Foam Mattress with 2 Memory Foam Contour Pillows
$249.99* + $5 shipping

Condition:
New
Products:
1 10” Queen Traditional Memory Foam Mattress - 103Queen
2 Memory Foam Contour Pillows

reason for edit: added info on woot item.

Hey guys… is this really a 10 INCH mattress??

Reference: Inch - Wikipedia (and many years of school)

Why are you selling the exact same item that’s on the front of the sellout page, but for $50 more?

i purchased the spa sensation matress from walmart…the 12" memory foam one and its an awesome mattress. much more comfortable than this one and also doesnt sag like this did. i purchased this a while back and after it started to sag, as in dip in the middle around the wast area we got rid of it for the spa sensation.

best choice i ever made. always wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated

10 inches deep i would assume…

No, it’s actually 10 feet thick. Good catch!

I bought one of theses on a prior woot it didn’t come with pillows, but if this is the same mattress it is cool as in not hot and has stood up well with no decrease in quality in the 6 months or so I have had it.

i purchased the spa sensation matress from walmart…the 12" memory foam one and its an awesome mattress. much more comfortable than this one and also doesnt sag like this did. i purchased this a while back and after it started to sag, as in dip in the middle around the wast area we got rid of it for the spa sensation.

best choice i ever made. always wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7695950&findingMethod=rr

Who makes this? How can we find reviews when the manufacturer is unknown. Leery only because I don’t know where to look for reviews???

EDIT

Okay I get it now… Cool Sensations… I should be wise to woots tom foolery by now!!!

I don’t know the quality of this foam, but it’s a bargain compared to my first Brookstone memory foam pillow from ten years ago. The pillow alone was $99. Prices have dropped drastically but you won’t find a better price on a Queen size mattress with memory foam (albeit only 2.5" of memory foam).

this is queen where as the other is full

Queen vs. Full…

Does anyone have one of these and do you like it?

This is exactly where Im supposed to be, (in a 10” Queen Size Traditional Memory Foam Mattress with 2 Memory Foam Contour Pillows) instead of awake.

Be aware that you cannot use electric blankets with these type of mattresses…evidently they tend to melt if you do.

Those years of school have failed you. It’s 10" thick.

It’s also extremely comfortable. I bought a similar mattress about a year ago off of Woot and I have never slept better.

No need to turn mattress … well you can’t anyway. Love how marketing turns a negative into a positive…yeah, we are too stupid to notice … right

what is this? a mattress for ants?
how can we be expected to sleep… if we can’t even fit on it?
the mattress has to be at least… 3 times bigger than this!

PAH!

Woot never gives a twin sized option. Sure, I could cut this in half and hope for the best but my other twin doesn’t have a twin!