2014 New Artist of the Year - maloandthewhale

Today at Shirt.Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE MALOANDTHEWHALE SHIRTS AND MOAR MALOANDTHEWHALE SHIRTS!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

2014 New Artist of the Year - maloandthewhale

[qualityposts=6182896][/qualityposts]

These are some very cool shirts

Very cool. I’m so over this bundle stuff tho.

Does the Full Moon one glow in the dark?

no

Such delightfully detailed designs. Delicious!

It’s hard to even pick a favorite. The details are truly amazing to look at.

Just want to thanks all of you for your support!
Internet High-five for everyone !

When did shirtwoot start charge shipping and handling?

Well deserved, I’m impressed by your designs every single week Malo.

Malo and the Wow! Inventive designs and polished illustration with every entry. You’ve really raised the bar and made your mark at woot this year. Congratulations (and please make some tutorial videos of your process)

I have tried to order the shirts for today but there is no submit block or order now block showing up. Help!

Consistently impressed with M&tW- You have such a wonderful talent, PLUS one of the most intriguing names on woot. Keep on keeping on ace. Well deserved!

Impressive work! and well deserved!

Felicidades maloandthewhale!

Well deserved. I’m really happy to see new artists like this. Your designs bring life to Woot!

I’m with dacrete, badass designs, but enough with the freakin’ bundles. Go back to the $12 shirts, or at least make that one of the offerings. Like, someone can do a bundle if they want, but they don’t have to.

Kthx.

Awesome artist indeed!!

Make sure you pick your size to be able to put the tee in your cart, or link me/post a screen cap of the one you’re having an issue with, please!

i was in for it until I saw the shipping charge… Woot shirts are supposed to ship free. Charge 8$ for them then sneak in the shipping that is included every other time… Bad form woot!

I didn’t realize how many wonderful designs maloandthewhale had. Really an impressive body of work!