Aduro DashPro HD DVR Road Dash Cam

Aduro DashPro HD DVR Road Dash Cam

1 Like

Remember the saying " Say no to drugs," but you still experimented in HS?

Don’t experiment with these cheap cameras. They have low quality videos and barely anything visible at night. The IR LEDs are useless like putting lipstick on an already adorable pig. The battery won’t hold a charge.

It will ru-win your life. It’s a gate way to other bad decisions like matching PJs for the holidays. Then sending it to people that love you enough to keep said years of crappy holiday cards to only use it against you one day in the future.

Save your money and your time returning it.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t waste your money on these, unless you need to know if a potato hit your or not. Want to learn more about how current dash cams are a scam market:

5 Likes

All I really want to know is who bought this versus the other? I mean for me there is NO WAY I could swing the extra $2. Absolutely no way.

3 Likes

In all fairness these Aduro are only $20 and likely use the same SOC & sensor as ones that cost 4X as much. It makes the same startup chime as a few of the ones in the video so for peace of mind and 25% of the cost it’s still a “better” deal than Amazon ymmv of course

1 Like

They offer installments plans.