AirDots Bluetooth Ear Buds With Charging Case

AirDots Bluetooth Ear Buds With Charging Case

Note that these are NOT Xiaomi Mi Air Dots! The Xiaomi product supports Bluetooth 5 (this is 4.2) and this model does NOT have the silicone ear cups, but relies on soft “wings” to keep them in and not sealing the ear canal.

So these are knock-off knock-off AirPods? Oh boy

The Xiaomi are around this price, and poor to OK reviews… google it. Can’t imagine these are any better?

Any reviews for the ones Woot is selling?

God, this is what Woot has become. A trove of knockoffs and rejects. Just the images of it look cheap. I guarantee those charging pins don’t stand the test of time.

2 Likes

Which do you think is worse:

The earbuds from this listing, or this:
https://electronics.woot.com/offers/retroconsole-w-600-games-2-controllers-4 ?

1 Like

I didn’t see anything about them being able to be used by cell phone, ? microphone on these?

Specs list talking time… but it doesn’t mean any of it’s any good…

• Bluetooth 4.2
  • IPX7 water resistance
  • Frequency: 2.4GHz
  • Working distance: 10 meters
  • Earbuds battery: 50mAh
  • Standby time: 120 hours
    *** Talking time: 3-4 hours**
  • Music time: 2-3 hours
  • Charging time: 1-1.5 hours
  • Charging case battery: 300mAh

Maybe a version of these?

https://smile.amazon.com/Joytime-Bluetooth-Headphones-Waterproof-Earphones/dp/B07H4LFXJM

Probably are these since one reviewer says these are 4.2, not 5.

Saying they list for $299 might actually be illegal in some states, like CA.

3 Likes

I was hesitantly intrigued, then grew interested until those stock photos came up. The cooking one kills me.

Bad form, Woot. Real bad.

1 Like

Remember when Woot used to have quality merchandise for a great price? The distant past…

5 Likes

I recently purchased these through another interwebs platform for a few bucks more. I use them when I go out to walk the dogs. They rest in my “earholes” comfortably. I haven’t used them more than an hour at a time and I’ve only listened to talk radio so far, so obviously I’m not an audiophile. I have nothing to compare them to since this is my first pair of wireless earbuds.

All that said, I’m ok with the purchase. I damn sure didn’t want to fork out $100 for my meager needs. My only complaint would be, they don’t get really loud. I’ll use them when mowing grass and I want to ROCK OUT to drowned out the mower!

1 Like

Actually, pretty much all states, including Federal (FTC).

Even Airpods don’t cost that much, so they pretty much pulled that price from nowhere.

3 Likes

Many people just want CHEAP stuff. especially if its for someone else. You want noise cancellation, shove a .01 cent cotton ball in your ear. LOL.

So who the hell wants to waste $30 on this product that can only be charged 10 times with that charging case, #WTFWoot

So I have these in my cart…I was willing to take a $30 risk given the size and the waterproof rating…but I am an Amazon Prime member and it clearly says free standard shipping for Woot…but it is wanting to charge me $6.00 to ship these?

No thanks

Hi there. Log out of your woot account and log back in using the “Login with Amazon” button.

You need to do that whenever you want free shipping because the magic server monkeys check your prime status each time.

3 Likes

2 Likes

No.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Pretty shocked that one of the pictures has an Apple logo in it. Surprised that a cease and desist letter from Cupertino hasn’t arrived.

The charging case can be recharged, it’s not like only 10 times ever

2 Likes