Apple 16GB iPhone 6s Unlocked GSM (S&D)

what is the spec on battery life for these phones? any guarantee about how much capacity % the battery has?

Compatibility: All these are marked as compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile. That designation means the will not work with Verizon? My wife managed to drown my Verizon one…

As part of the refurbishing process phones will have their batteries inspected and replaced if they fail to meet QA standards. Since each phone will need different degrees of refurbishment, there’s no way for us to say with certainty if the phone you order will have a new or original battery. However, all batteries will be tested to meet refurbishment standards.

I’m sorry. I can only confirm that these phones will work with the networks listed in this offer.

What are the refurbishment standards? Any links would be helpful

Woot defines refurbished as:

“Refurbished” covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

I mean, the iPhone is 2 years old, and the battery’s capacity decreases at a constant rate and the capacity after two should be the new refurbished standards? Like there is no way the battery capacity for 100% (when new), would now be 30%(refurbished) now, right?

I’m sorry. I don’t have the vendor’s refurbishment standards on hand. I’ll ask!