Ask Woot! Anything: Woot! Leadership Team

@MisterBurns WOW really going all in on the IP theft with the name AND pic! Ballsy move now with the Disney lawyers on the other side!

New job has been really good so far… Couldn’t ask for a better team to work alongside. They’ve been really good at getting me up to speed on all things Woot. @wajeremy is NOT a ghost, AFAIK. He was just talking to me yesterday about his new Tie Dye Ukelele…

2 Likes

does the name Jerry Urich ring any bells? He was one of my best friend’s dad and my little league coach. your paths may have crossed.

They’re setting such a good example for other staffers.
Didn’t do intros.
Didn’t show up on time.

Yep, great role models.

LOL

2 Likes

We bribe them with BoCs or a free vacation day.

They could make up for it by giving you that raise.

3 Likes

We like to take some risks here ya know?

1 Like

@vtalada here. I manage the Vendor Management team at Woot. We are a team of buyers who work with our vendors to bring you the deals that you like (and sometimes do not like :wink:). We are responsible for identifying and evaluating the deals as well as merchandising them on our site. Look forward to our conversation!!

2 Likes

Can you send me something cool?

When will we get to do more TT’s happy hours, and can we get TT a spot bonus or something for hosting them. I’d like to see more of them. Especially during these times of isolation at home.

1 Like

I’m with you. I’ve managed to avoid the Conan Doyle Estate’s detection but they too are ruthless (as show by the relative lack of Sherlock Tee’s on shirt.woot)

@vtalada you also lead the product team, whom invents so many cool innovations for Woot!

In these trying times some old school Flying Woot monkeys would be a wondrous thing. You should sell them again. Also how can I change the batteries on my old FWM to make them sing out once more?

Happy Hour coming in mid-June.

2 Likes

I have no power to do anything other than offer GIFs…

Your raise…

2 Likes

Can you buy more switches and sell them for cheap? (and send me one in a BoC)

LEADERSHIP QUESTION

What’s item that we sold raised your eyebrows the most?

1 Like

Hey, it’s something.

1 Like

Good feedback - we will see what can be done.

1 Like

ooooo that sounds like it might be a woot-off! Hoping so!

2 Likes