Bags of crap?

Bags of crap…are they a real thing? Seems like a ruse and waiting to see that you don’t get one is a cruel joke isn’t it? If I try, even when it says 100% left, I never leave that vestibule of frustration page and then miss out on other deals because they never let you off that page.

I think they are a myth…

3 Likes

They’re real.

You can see some here:

:w_boc: Post your 2022 Craps Here!!!.

2 Likes

This is my very first BOC

7 Likes

Welcome to Woot

3 Likes

Cool stuff! If you haven’t already, be sure to post your photo (and maybe a list of what you got) on the official March crap thread:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :w_boc: Post your 2022 Craps Here!!!

Where is the latest place to post? (July 2022)

2 Likes

2022 is all merged into one now. Link is right above your post.

2 Likes

They are 100% real, and people that have experienced them swear by them… they even have photographic evidence…
Just like UFOs and Bigfoot!

What was the best thing about my BOC? Well the bag, of course. Iridescent bag was quite possibly the crappiest bag ever (I so loved it). I also now know for a fact that Alexa is in on the gig, because there was crap tailored to our lifestyle. How did you know we’re expecting (so you laid a baby monitor in the bag, sure if looked like a used piece of crap, but it’ll get the job done, for sure). Compression socks, seriously, those were amazing. Oh and that duster (that’s what the Mrs. said it was, but I’m pretty sure it was crap from your “adult toys after dark” sale. All and all, the worst way ever to blow $10 (and I’m counting the days until I can do it again, as that’s how I roll). :shopping: o’ :poop:

5 Likes

wasn’t that an ep of seinfeld?

2 Likes

I would love to receive my first bag of crap

3 Likes

I would love a bag of crap to be something interesting

1 Like

I would just love a bag of crap big,small, dull, interesting just crap a bag of crap that’s all i want.

2 Likes

I cannot contain my excitement.

2 Likes

Nice! Be sure to post on the 2022 crap thread, too.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

3 Likes

Is thread crapping ok there?

1 Like