Cuisinart Duet Blender/Food Processor – White

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Cuisinart Duet Blender/Food Processor - White
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

My Ninja pulses circles around this thing. At least that’s what the infomercial told me.

Will it blend?

Definitely in for one! Thanks woot. :]

So glad I got it this time! My gf got the same one from overstock in black. I may have to secretly switch with her cuz the black one looks sweet.

Is this macintosh apple blending compatible?

$42.98, new:

http://appliances.pricegrabber.com/food-processors/Cuisinart-BFP703FR-Duet-Blender/m6975446.html

I have used my cuisinart blender/food processor for 7 years now and it’s in perfect condition and works like new. We use it a lot too. I don’t believe it is the exact same model as this one, but the picture looks just like mine.

I recommend it to anyone that likes making smoothies and their own pesto or other sauces homemade!

woot.
How does this compare to the $475 Vita-Mix 1709 CIA?

Is this a Roomba knock-off?

Will this work on hardwood floors?

If I ever wait out a woot off for blender, then just shoot me.

Can’t I use my new shiny knife instead?

These work really well, but the food processor is extremely loud due to all the reduction gearing in the base.

If I needed a wedding gift If I liked them I would get them a VitaMix. If I barley know them and ran out of things to re-gift this would be perfect.

read the fine print, it’s refurbished

LOL I was watching the Laptop meter to go down, refresh BOOM A FUCKING BLENDER HAS APPEARED. It sorta scared me <3

This reminds me of Frog in a Blender!

Anyone know if the drive on the underside of the blades is metal? Or is it that hard rubber/plastic?

LOUDEST blender you’ll ever own … and the blade spins faster than a politician too!