Derby Preview #735: Ugly Holiday Shirts!

You know the drill…it’s UGLY HOLIDAY SWEATER time!!!

All designs should be in the style of a knitted sweater. Other than that not much is off limits (politics and cream shirts are ALWAYS a no - as much as a I want a political ugly sweater to taunt my family this Christmas).

In case you are not familiar with the style or what we already have in our catalog, I suggest starting to peruse existing designs over here…

This Derby begins THURSDAY November 14th & ends THURSDAY November 21st at noon, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Friday - Sunday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale each Monday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to email your artwork to derby@woot.com as soon as you submit!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, please check out our full derby guidelines over here!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing!

1 Like

I feel so sad - my (printed) design was not included in the sample of ugly holiday shirts. Happy Bleepin Holidays

The list Woot linked is missing a ton of designs, artists looking to avoid replicating ideas that are already in the catalog might want to search “sweater” instead, as that links to about 100 ugly holiday sweater designs.

Thanks, but it still doesn’t show up.
1c8fc488-8b19-4461-b9fd-296e3e3cbc90