This is specific to what Christmas in 2020 will look like. Pop culture, the icing on the cake that has been this awesome year, and general Christmas cheer is all welcome!
A lot of no’s on this one:
- no dates, except when the year 2020 really makes the joke - but limit these. People won’t buy more than 1 Christmas 2020 shirt
- no ugly sweaters
- if you have a camel in your design you must have a lamb
- if you have a person wearing a hat, they must NOT also be in boots, cause so many people had issues with this
- if you have an ice skater in your design, it must also include a koala
- no comic sans
- no cream shirts - this one’s for you @krittikae
- no politics, I mean, MAYBE a subtle reference, but keep it light, no overt politics that are one-sided and is going to cause the internet gremlins to lose their minds and me to lose my job
- no hay, but straw is acceptable
- if you sub a cat design, you must also sub a dog design
*This Derby begins MONDAY November 23rd at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY November 30th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!
Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!
If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!
If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!