Dyson DC28 Animal Upright Vacuum

DANGIT!!! I just bought a brand new one two weeks ago. Paid a LOT more than this.

My wife says that its a freakin awesome vaccuum cleaner tho.

WOOT! WAKE UP THE MONKEY THAT GIVES AWAY QUALITY POSTS!

Dyson DC25 Upright round-ish thing, um, ah… Vacuum
$279.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Bought back in april of 09. This vacuum gets above average uses everyday by its owners OCC wife and is still running strong. Before this one I would buy a vacuum per year. Never again Dyson is quality.

Cheers

Why would they do that when Auto-Pilot is so fun.

Save yourself some time and just use the vacuum directly on your pets.

One of my first purchases from Woot was my Dyson. It works, that’s really all I can say. I vacuumed with my old one first and then put together the dyson and picked up SO MUCH MORE STUFF. It’s pretty crazy.

I’m not sure what’s going on with it now (after 3 years) but it isn’t sucking as well on hard floors as it used to. I am going to get the hard floor attachment and see if that makes a difference. Otherwise, its carpet performance is still stellar.

Wooted one of these 3 months ago. LOVE IT! German Shephard in the heezy = dog hair central + Dyson = reclaimed bachelor pad! Thank you Mr. Dyson and Woot.com!

Mac compatible?

(hehehe, but for real, I HIGHLY recommend this… picked up two bags of hair from our carpets when we moved (two cats)… we had steam cleaned the carpet about 6 months before that.)

I bought 2 DC28 refurbs from woot 3 months ago, one for me and one for my mom. We both love our dysons and haven’t had any problems with them so far. The DC28 is a bit heavier as vacuums go, but my mom has knee problems and I have back problems, and we both can maneuver it and lift it around just fine.

This model has more power than the ball version of the Dyson animal vacuum, but it is a refurb. I have one, not a refurb, and it works great. It is a little heavier than the ball.

This Dyson is no joke. There were two long haired dogs living with a family of 3 and this vacuum handled every floor in the house. very reliable even under pressure.

Couple this with a dog brush that hooks on to the hose and your pet will be bald in no time.

Any reason you continually purchased new ones? Did they fail to perform or were you just going for the newer features?

Did you use the extension hose?

Dyson Ball got horrible ratings from Consumer Reports. YMMV

I have had this exact model for years, love it! Had a problem with it once but Dyson has EXCELLENT warranty repair program.

I have the DB25 ball, Dyson is the bomb against pet hair! A must buy for pet owners!

We used to replace out vacuum’s every year and a half because they just wouldn’t last.

Finally broke down and spent the extra money on an Oreck. Sure- doesn’t have any fancy features and isn’t the fad-brand like Dyson- but they last for years and years without the power fade that all other brands we’ve had.

I bought this refurb from woot 2 wootoffs ago. So far I am very impressed with its suction power, and ease of use. It almost pulls itself across the floor its so strong. It is a bit heavy for a vaccum, but if you can get past that, its a great.

I bought one of these on WOOT a few weeks ago. Looked brand new to me. I can only say that it is AWESOME!!!
Yep - It’s Heavy and Loud. I didn’t even hear the yelp from the Chihuahua when he was sucked into cannister. LOL.
Finally - A vacuum that doesn’t compromise performance for style.
Wanna REALLY get your house clean? Get This.