Friendly Robotics RL500 Robomower

Welcome to the Friendly Robotics RL500 Robomower topic for Monday September 6th 2004. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Robomower here.

first

ewww
this is a stupid woot cuz it’s a re-run
Used on Amazon for 150 -
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/B0002KTYAK/all/ref=dp_pb_a/103-8775346-2659813

Wow, woot is working on Labor Day! Pity I don’t need a $220 gadget… :smiley:

w00t first post i want this gotta check my funds

EDIT: Dammiit not first post and not enuf funds…

Again? Sheesh.

//1st post! Maybe!

Official Woot Price: $219.99

I STILL don’t need one, but I’m sure someone does :slight_smile:

not again…

sigh

I already have one, but again I’m a slave to Woot. Maybe they’ll talk to each other. Or dance out in the yard.

Good lord, come on somthing new please … like a Nvida GeForce 6800 GT for 300?

fixNum

Again???

3 strikes you’re out!!

ok, cool!

:slight_smile:

Ooooo I want one of those too!!! yay!

I really want one and have wanted one for years. yet I’m not getting it. :frowning: Too much.

[quote user=“JiveBologna”]sigh

I already have one, but again I’m a slave to Woot. Maybe they’ll talk to each other. Or dance out in the yard.[/quote]

How do you like your Robomower? Does it do a good job? Quiet? Any problems?

[quote user=“Aspiringbum”]ewww
this is a stupid woot cuz it’s a re-run
Used on Amazon for 150 -
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/B0002KTYAK/all/ref=dp_pb_a/103-8775346-2659813[/quote]

If you look closer at amazon, it is only the robo mower, without anything else that comes in the box “This robomower only, no blades, battery, wire, stakes,per switch. Just Mower only”

I waited all weekend, and for what?

Yes, Give us something new. I would love to see some kind of video card deal. The robomower is cool but isn’t this the unofficial end of summer?

Actually that would be Sept 22nd, as in the beginning of Fall/end of summer. Besides, the mowing doesn’t end. In fact it usually grows faster in fall since the temperatures a little milder and the sun isn’t quite as strong.

I haven’t decided yet on this, but I guess I have plenty of time to decided unless it sells out.