I like to hear myself post.

Nuff said?

Possibly…too much?

Fair enough.

Justification: If woot keeps posting un-buyable crap, at least we can post mindless crap of our own?

Moderator, this thread should be merged with the “Euphamisms for Poo or Pooing” thread.
Thanks.

LOL

<listening to echo, hearing myself laugh>

The warping mirrors are kinda cool, too.

Oh, yeah… who used to say, “Oooooh! Shiny stuff!”?

Sadly, our friend Binaural.

// looks into Mr. Roger’s magic mirror…

I see:
Binaural
jqubed
dreamaster
ARGH
Josephus
Neoluddite
Rugby
Tall4aGirl
Czar
Kiora
Haveaheart
m.wiseman
icuxx
gwp
royaloliver
traffictony
obob
Turken
MacDaddy
Holmesdog
Woody
tennisplayer121

We are going to need to do “Where are they now?” segments.

Yes, yes we are.

This list needs bumping to the top, just in case they may read their name and perhaps post something. Though some have posted lately, but a lot haven’t.

You can add Wootdedo and Blind Willy, although Blind Willy posts on the product thread. Actually, so does Woody1. They just don’t like us anymore. They’re more technically minded. And Tall4 posts on Dull Penny. And sailnj. MacDaddy can’t get on Woot. I occasionaly hear from Holmesdog.

Josephus, Neo , wiesman,icuxx and gwp are still here at least once in awhile. Josephus is always here!
We are worried that DM disappeared right after the motercycle talk. DM, tell us you aren’t road kill!
I’m thinking Haveaheart is busy with the end of the school year.
Mac will throw in one post ever once in awhile, just to confuse us!
jqubed…School work?
TT…remembered what he use to do before he found us?
Woody, also throws in a post every once in awhile.
Tall is still on irc, when I last logged on there.
Kiora wasn’t she going back to England for a visit? She needs to post in the talking threads, I like reading the british accent!
Alien shows up but doesn’t stay, we need to track him down and pin him to his computer!
obob will alway come back to make some trouble!
Czar, where the heck has he been? Time for him to come back!
Binaural, Rugby,royaloliver Turken and Holmesdog seem to be gone. Can’t do a Rugby if he isn’t here!
tennisplayer121 came and went sort of fast, didn’t he.