Welcome to the new Woot! Forums Leaderboard. You can now earn useless points (called “Woots”) when you visit and participate in the forums.
Who can participate?
EVERYONE! You’re automatically taking part in it just by reading this post. You scored a point! Like this post and you’ll get another point. Oh, Woot! staff are excluded.
Did you say Points?
Yes, points! Or “Woots” as we’re calling them. You’ll earn a Woot by doing any of the following:
• Daily visits to the forums (make sure you’re logged in)
• Likes/Reactions given
• Likes/Reactions received
• Posts read
• Time read
And because we know some of y’all would go crazy posting random stuff, we did not include creating posts or topics/threads.
What are these Woots worth??
Absolutely nothing! They have no monetary or prize value. You can print and frame the leaderboard if you like though.
Where do I start?
Right here! The only category excluded from earning Woots is Everything But Woot. This is because there’s a strong community there that read, visit, and like a LOT. We want to give everyone a fair fighting chance so EBW does not count towards earning Woots.
Where do I see how many Woots I’ve earned?
You can look on your user card by clicking/tapping on your username on one of your posts in the forums:
Or right here!
Now get out there and earn some points!
I will pick 5 random people out of the top 100 each month to receive a BOC.
- I will choose the 5 winners within the first 5 days of the following month.
- I will send a private message in the forums asking for your mailing address.
- You must respond within 3 business days or no BOC for you.
- I will not pick new winners if someone doesn’t respond.
- This does not count towards the 31-day limit for purchased BOCs.
All reactions now count towards likes for Leaderboard, badges, etc.