Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #47: Home

These are all great, good luck to each of the final four!

Sadly, Mr. Cho will take third place. He’s sittin’ on an s-load of Woot cash!

Congrats to SDS for coming within SIX votes of the final tally for 1st place.

Thanks! I’m really interested to see how 2nd-4th turn out :stuck_out_tongue: It’ll help me adjust my programming :slight_smile:

Dead On. Third is usually a turd.

Whats with all the cho hating?? I think the point of a funny knockoff is for it to be recognizable enough for the average Joe to figure it out. I wish they would show what these shirts looked like after printing… I am a noob to shirt.woot so I have yet to figure out why that is.

I bought the turtle shirt today and HOPEFULLY will buy Rodentian Gothic tomorrow (fingers crossed) but the other two are a little too artsy for me. I like art with a point, parody, or readily absorbable purpose. I know… maybe I am just a lame no taste Texan but I did take art history/appreciation in College so I (like all the rest of you) certainly deserve my right to have an opinion on the matter. :slight_smile:

Best of luck to all.

I find first is usually the worst… very few of my derby purchases have been first place winners. I simply reflected first-through-third as they appeared to be this week, and listed how it normally reflects on what places and what doesn’t, not on average placement therein.

To further smash your brilliant comment, I’d say without even a vague doubt, whatever comes in third will be the best shirt printed this derby. Sokowa’s is gorgeous, even if I’m not big on it because it doesn’t have enough concept to me, and Cho’s no less so, though in different ways.

I WANT Coming Home.

The shirt is fantastic.

Its something I can wear at a club.