Logitech Harmony Companion Remote Control

Logitech Harmony Companion Remote Control

1 Like

I love this remote. If you are looking for a remote to control all of your devices this is the best option. The hub allows you to use your smartphone to control all your devices and connect any of the remotes offered by Logitech. The remote is there most basic Logitech offers. I actually enjoy it for the size and simplicity.

The best part. This remote offers Bluetooth, IR and Wi-Fi transmission. This means you can put your devices anywhere in the room and the remote/hub will work. No need to point at your devices.

This kit is $130 at best buy right now.

3 Likes

I have a few RF control devices, I don’t think this’ll work for them.

3 Likes

This is a great price for this set. I have the same for my living room and we love it. We’ve got it connected to our Alexa/Google accounts so we can control the system with our voice. Setup takes a little bit of patience and time but once it’s set it works very well. There are small qualms but nothing that would prevent me from recommending this to others. I’m half tempted to snag one of these for our bedroom…

2 Likes

Giving this a shot. Logitech sites says it works with all of my devices. Hope it’s correct.

2 Likes

We’ve have 2 for years. They have worked flawlessly.

No more having to point the remote at anything. Remote connects to the hub through wifi and the hub sends out the signals.

Also - the remote is fairly simple. How many buttons do you really use on your remotes every day? on/off/source/channel/volume/left/right/up/down. That’s probably 99% of all your needs.

You can program the 4 colored buttons ( or any button if you want) to do anything including a series of commands.

3 Likes

I have had this remote for years and use it to control the components in our A/V system. It is absolutely outstanding. And it’s always fun to surprise guests by having Alexa turn off the TV, etc.

2 Likes

We have four of these. We have four people in our family so using each persons google account we are able to control all four by voice with google. There is a tutorial on smartenlight. Since we have smartthings, I have each of the activities in ST. Using Homebridge (set up on my iPhone using Homemanager and HOOBS) and the homebridge-smartthings-v2 plugin and ST smart app, I was able to pull all the activities into HomeKit so we could all use Apple Home app for centralized control too on our phones. This price stinks. Got each of mine with remote for $50. Can control anything IR. Set it up to control our old Roomba that’s not smart using a $10 remote added for this purpose from amazon.

1 Like

You mean ‘Worst Buy’?

Would have been nice it Woot sent me the correct product (Remote & Hub) only got hub!.. Sure they refunded me money, but I still want the product … STINKS!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :hot_face: :hot_face: