Microsoft MN-700 Wireless 802.11g 4 Port Router

My first woot purchase! I wish it was DLINK because I am not a big MS fan but heck that is a great price!

If it wasn’t microsoft I would be all over this.

Sure, the one time I stay up late and it’s a crappy w00t :o

where are the $.01 woots for us cheap arses.

How can you say this is a horrible woot. This really is not that bad. Most normal people on broadband who don’t have any kind of firewall could use something this simple for NAT. This would work instead of a high priced actual firewall. Most home users don’t need that kind of hardware. So I give it a woot

I have this exact router also and it’s been working great as my wireless node on my home network for several months now. The wireless range is excellent - full 54 mbps 50 feet away through 2 interior and 1 exterior walls. For $30 I think it’s an excellent deal. I paid about $50 for mine.

I’ve used MS’s 802.11b routers and I must say they are nice and easy to use. I hope the g version will be as easy and reliable (so unlike MS).

I purchased 3!

I have the MN-500 and DMZ forwards all ports to my machine and I also have port forwarding enabled and forward some ports to the other machines at my home while keeping DMZ on for mine so I doubt the MN-700 doesn’t support the same thing the older version did.

Also, Seth, there are shitty woots all the time just this time you happened to stay up for one.
Don’t think you’re special like my free flat screen.
You are also not special like my free desktop pc

was 54 or 59 at target today…

Snapster, i know you guys arent sposed to dixclose the schedule of items.

im not gonna ask you for dates, but i need to know …

Is the dell 5650 speakers going to be back up anytime soon? because this stayin up is making me a bit ill.

-NightDragon

I recieved my dell speakers today and they sound great. :lol:

cool. I hope hey put them back up. My parents could use some nice ones.

Whoever bought more than they need and want to sell one of their dell speakers contact me at:
yonatan {a-t} gmail {d-o-t} com

A very nice free flat screen.
A very nice free desktop pc.

maybe the nightdragon should get some too.

Target doesn’t have the best prices for everything… and whoever said he got it at Best Buy for 50 bucks, you’re an idiot, why go buy anything from Best Buy? Don’t you know all about their horrible customer service and their false advertising?

Click here to not have to buy nice shit from Best Buy, or Target just get it for free

looking for a router… it’s a decent deal.

Most targets are getting rid of these and are stepping away from networking. They’ll all continue to carry cat 5 cables.

Rather ironic considering your forum name. Maybe SleepyDragon would be more fitting? :wink:

KuoH

2 things:
Router has a set MTU of 1412. That means it takes a nibble out of your max speeds.

WTF is with the free ipod/pc/screen spam links? Is this board not moderated?
Have fun with the pyramid scheme business.

Target doesn’t have the best prices for everything… and whoever said he got it at Best Buy for 50 bucks, you’re an idiot, why go buy anything from Best Buy? Don’t you know all about their horrible customer service and their false advertising?

Click heretonothavetobuyniceshitfromBestBuy,justgetitforfree[/quote]

Target usually does not have the best price on anything, but it beats dealing with 50 times the amount of people at wal mart…

I have the MN-500 and DMZ forwards all ports to my machine and I also have port forwarding enabled and forward some ports to the other machines at my home while keeping DMZ on for mine so I doubt the MN-700 doesn’t support the same thing the older version did.

Also, Seth, there are shitty woots all the time just this time you happened to stay up for one.
Don’t think you’re special like my free flat screen.
You are also not special like my free desktop pc[/quote]

Does that free shit ever work out. Five bucks and you’ll get me to hep u out. Pat