Mumm Independence Day - 3 Pack Sampler

As I’m sitting here watching Sudden Impact on my DVR, I can’t help notice what a fine weapon that MAGNUM Harry wields is…

Do you feel lucky, Punk?

Maybe the Blanc de Noirs, Blanc de Blancs, and/or their Demi Sec? Or some of their Gallery Collections (Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, or Syrah).

I am a sucker for Mumm, particularly the Cuvee M. In for 2.

Not that I’m complaining…but this is like my 800,000th** wine.woot purchase, and I have yet to be Labratted. HINT HINT

** Number is estimated. Actual number of wine.woot purchases may be slightly less. Number not valid in Alaska or Hawaii.

I have actually had all Mumm and these are great and especially for the price. I have had the Santana and it is fantastic. It has the right amount of sugar and not too sweet or too dry. I am not sure that they would offer that on the mid-week offering or not. If so, that would be great. Anyway, in for 1 and hoping for labrat. Has anyone figured out the price savings yet?

In the interest of science, I’m in. This is strictly a scientific experiment - and I’m sticking to that story.

Sparkling. This will be new and interesting. And painful; the corner pocket hurts at the thought…

Yes, already posted above. Repeated here (click the link!):

iByron gets the nod for guessing it correctly. :slight_smile:

Mumm’s french label has HUGE banners all over the place in Paris. I saw one that rivaled the Lebron banner for Nike in Ohio.

Finally, after having crews of up to 15 people nearly every day for close to 2 and a half years, and more money spent than you could imagine, my home should finally be ready post-Katrina in about 2 months. These will be part of the celebration!! Cheers!!

Thanks for summer shipping!

In for two. The last Mumm deal was pleasant. And since summer shipping is on, I’ll give it a shot. Have a few bottles of sparkly around is a Good Thing.

I thought we were allowed to call it “California Champagne” now, instead of this “sparkling wine” nonsense … ?

I wanted to ask if there were any changes to the summer shipping practices since last year? Im sure WD learned what worked and what didn’t and if any changes have been implemented.

not enough bubbly in da house. haven’t had any Mumm yet. (no tomatoes please.) in for 1…

would love to labrat the Cuvee M Red. not that asking has worked in the past. or begging for that matter. still…

so, seriously folks, who the hell is mill?!? and why is he / she / it always first?!? does mill get a tipoff from WD or one of his minions?!? IS he / she / it really WD or one of his minions?!? something just doesn’t add up here…

Current U.S. regulations require that what is defined as a semi-generic name (Champagne) shall only appear on a wine’s label if the appellation of the actual place of origin appears and the label was approved by the Federal Government before March 10, 1996 [9]. As US appellations can be quite general, many US sparkling wines use the terms “California champagne,” “New York champagne” or even the more general “American champagne.”

Edit: after looking at my class notes, the EU strictly forbids the use of the word champagne period unless it’s from the region of champagne. Of course… this is of no concern to us =)

I could have sworn I read that the French surrendered … uh, I mean acquiesced. Took me a while to dig it up.

I think this is what I was thinking of. I didn’t remember it being limited to Korbel, of all things.

D

Above? was looking for a $$ savings vs. this and Mumm website. Of course, i’m lazy. This same setup goes for $80 plus shipping.

In for one. Really interested in trying one of these soon, and I really shouldn’t be in w/o a real job, but whatever. Let’s get ready to party!

Maybe we can get some DVX on Thursday for like $45 apiece? Cause that would be fun :slight_smile:

Yes, above. Jwhite takes care of the “Deal” spreadsheet and he had already posted it when you asked. Click on the link:

If you ordered only these 3 it would cost $80 like you said, plus shipping would make the total $97.25 so about a 41% savings.

you can also check your local wine retailer, many of them carry the Cuvee M at $15~. Not as many carry the reserve… those that do have them for $20. So it’s not a bad deal here.

Washingtonian pride! (Seattle pride!)