1 French Grey Sea Salt 4 oz.
1 French Garden Sea Salt 4 oz.
1 French Provencal Sea Salt 4 oz.
1 Bamboo Salt Spoon
1 French Fleur de Sel Sea Salt 3.5 oz.

Previous offer:
5/12/11

Wow, French salt… how exotic!

If this Sea Salt had chocolate caramels under it, I’d order 3.
Or a Bamboo SPORK.
Hint, Hint to wine.woot

i wasn’t going to buy this but then i saw the bamboo spoon and i went crazy and could not hit the buy it button fast enough.

No Woot! I don’t wana spoon!

How many times do I have to tell you.

“Black Monastery”???

(literal translation for noirmoutier)

I just lost my appetite.

I clearly requested a spork.

Oh, and I would like to see the Wood Ranch Estate Olive Oil. I started to order some from them the other day…

$15 poer bottle (not bad)

$50 shipping for 4 bottles… NFW

I may be wierd, but I like my salt white, not grey, brown or whatever colors you would make salt if you swept it off the floor of a Frech Pretzel factory. But the spoon, ahhh, you won’t get any of the metallic taste yoiu get from salt corrupted by a metal spoon.

How about a package with four spoons and one jar of salt? That seems much more practical. I know I can’t come close to eating one jar by myself- let alone four. Give us extra spoons and let us share!

Now I want a pretzel.

Seconded. Bring on the fleur de sel caramels woot! We needs our sweet and salty precious!

What is the measurement size of the spoon? Most of my recipes call for a pinch to a teaspoon.

Well, I just had to try it. Saltaholic
that I am these look like awesome additions
to anything I cook. Anyone had these before?

as far as the spoon goes, most chefs/cooks
I know, myself included, just throw in a
pinch here and there. We don’t use
no stinkin’ spoons! Although, it is cute.

Will you marry me, complete stranger?

Here you go.
Yeast mixture:
4 teaspoons active dry yeast
1 teaspoon white sugar

Dough:
1 1/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F.)
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon butter

Crust coating:
1/2 cup baking soda
4 cups hot water

Topping:
1/4 cup kosher salt

1. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water. Let sit until smooth (about 10 minutes).
  2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, ½ cup sugar and salt. Make an indentation in the center; add the butter (softened) and yeast mixture. Mix and form into a dough, adding a dash of water if the mixture is too dry. Knead until smooth (about 7 to 8 minutes).
  3. Place the dough in a large, lightly-oiled bowl; turn the dough to coat thoroughly with oil. Cover with plastic wrap. Allow to rise undisturbed in a warm place until doubled in size (about 1 hour).
  4. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a large bowl, dissolve baking soda in 4 cups hot water.
  5. Turn dough onto a lightly-floured surface and divide into 12 equal portions. Using your hands, roll each portion into a rope, then twist into your desired pretzel shape.
  6. Dip each pretzel into the baking soda crust coating solution. Place on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
  7. Bake at 450 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes or until browned.

Shamelessly lifted from here, but I know they’re good, so.

Any word on when this will ship??