ON 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein Powder - 3 Flavors

**Item: **ON 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein Powder - 3 Flavors
Price: $34.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $12 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=ON 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein Powder - 3 Flavors)

[Search Google](Google 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein Powder - 3 Flavors)

Wooow a savings of 88 cents compared to amazon. wooow much deal! such save!

Time to check out the product page

and

“excellent” reviews (9.2 out of 10.0) over at bodybuilding.com

Yeah, it works out to be more expensive on Woot if you have amazon prime. Nice. It’s an outstanding product but, uh, what kind of “deal” is this?

Do you guys have links? I’m only finding this size in the $40-$41 range.

How do i cancel my order?

Check out this post.

http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Nutritional-Chocolate/dp/B009TU0MY6/

Prime makes shipping from Amazon free, so yes I stand corrected, you save roughly 88 cents by going through Woot, assuming this ships for 5 from y’all.

Edit : It does ship for 5 from you guys after AND that’s in 3 - 8 business days. If I order from Amazon right now, I’ll pay 88 cents more and have it Friday.

There is no cancel button i looked.

5 pounds for $54 @ Amazon is a better deal, plus there are a lot more flavors to choose from.

I was going to ask why the price was steep for a sale but you guys answered me before I even asked!

You may have missed the time frame. You can email CS, they may be able to help. Include your order number and user name. support@woot.com

Check out this thorough review [youtube=0ySC4I6B6qw][/youtube]

Awful “deal”.

This is an excellent product but the price is horrible. Like everyone is mentioning you can get this at amazon any day for the same price. Sadly a few years back I used to pay $33 total with shipping for a 5 lb tub of this, but protein just keeps going up and up in price.

You do realize your link is for almost $41 right? And if you don’t have prime they are charging almost $9 for standard shipping.

I think what people aren’t getting is that for this size this is a good deal for buying online. Simply just Google it.

3.3lbs? Why is this even a thing

1500 g - it’s a metric thing.