Onkyo 2.1CH Bluetooth Speaker System

Pretty good reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) over at bestbuy.com

and

Let’s check out the product page

[youtube=qC0bHpHt2E8][/youtube]

I’m having a real tough time deciding between this Onkyo system and the Logitech Z320 system. I don’t have much space to put speakers and I’m not sure how big the .1 is. I guess I’d have a better time seeing what the dimensions are, if I had a ruler to measure my space.

Links to Tools and Garden don’t work, takes me to a page for AWS Elastic Beanstalk php.

Hello adzerk; this is Onkyo USA and its Product Support department and we’d like to thank you for your post and interest in our Envision Cinema LS-3100 system. This is an awesome sounding unit and to answer your inquiries; the dimensions for the LS-3100 system’s speakers and subwoofers are the following:

Dimensions (W x H x D)
Front 6 5/8" x 3 1/16" x 4 1/4" (169 x 78 x 108 mm)

Subwoofer 10 1/4" x 13 1/4" x 10 9/16" (261 x 337 x 269 mm)

If you have any more questions or concerns, Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (800-229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT 24 hours a day). We would assist and answer any questions or concerns you may have with your Onkyo product, as we are also available via email onkyoadmin@us.onkyo.com.

Good morning fellow Wooters- this is Onkyo USA and its Product Support department and we didn’t forget to set our clocks ahead LOL. We are here to help you any questions on our Envision Cinema LS-3100 2.1 system. You can view the video clip above and also our products page for more information on this ROCKING unit: http://www.onkyousa.com/Products/model.php?m=LS3100&class=EnvisionCinema&source=prodClass.

You can also find the specs information tab for this unit and also download the owner’s manual as well. You can also view the following videoclip proving that BIG things can come from small packages: [youtube=cdvldnee4fI][/youtube]

As always- we will be here to assist with any LS-3100 inquiries and offer support and assistance for our products as well. We greatly appreciate and thank our Onkyo customers, old and new for always choosing Onkyo.

I have this system hooked up along with a bose gs ii next to each other. I’ve been going back and forth listening to them for the past week. For some reason the onkyo sounds a bit echoey to me. I don’t want to like the bose better because how much i paid for it is ridiculous. I want to like this one better lol. This is a good system for someone looking for something more aesthetically pleasing like I was to please the wife. I find the vocal mode with the sub turned to minimum setting sound best with the onkyo. The sub can be a bit overwhelming on the other non-vocal setting.

I own this same unit, Picked it up from Bestbuy as open box, Paid a little less then what it’s offered here, Sounds amazing on my PC
I had the klipsch promedia 2.1 witch does not even come close to the sound quality.
I am buying a 2ed unit as we speak for the bed room TV.

What is the warranty with this sale?

The product description says 1 year Onkyo warranty.

Hello rwoodruff3; this is Onkyo USA and its Product Support department and we thank you for your comments and also being an insightful Onkyo owner. As noted: there are TWO audio modes- NORMAL and VOCAL. As you have the option to toggle between either listening mode- this is based on your personal preference on the particular listening mode you’d like to utilize on this audio system. I personally like a roaring subwoofer when listening to music while wirelessly streaming from my Galaxy Tab. Yes it also has Bluetooth so you can connect your BT device and stream audio to this system and ROCK OUT! It is surprisingly loud for being so small- but you will love it!! Thank you again for your testimonial and your choice in Onkyo and Envision Cinema.

I want to make sure I’m reading the product description correctly. The two satellite speakers are not wireless but the sub woofer is?

Hello corbinworks; thank you for your feedback on the LS-3100 and we know your 2nd unit will definitely serve you well. This unit makes watching old WALKING DEAD episodes and other movies on NetFlix sound AMAZING (AHHHHHH!! - like a voice from heaven). I personally retired my Altec Lansing 2.1 in favor of these and it doesn’t cease to amaze me.

Watch this clip belwo and using the LS-3100 how amazing it sounds from this 2.1 system:
[youtube=JnIGBc8oUTA][/youtube]

Again Corbin- thank you for your purchase and we always appreciate customers like yourself for choosing Onkyo.

Hello mulfdog; you are correct in that the pair of satellites require hard wiring (as these are 4 ohm speakers and the audio output is far better than many WIRELESS 2.1 systems)- you will not be unimpressed by the audio quality of these speakers. Everyone posted has raved on the output quality of this system.

I’m Looking Into Buying This System For My Parents. They Are Having A Hard Time Finding A System The Work With The Lofted Ceiling We Have, So You Can Hear It In The Living Room But Not So Loudly In The There Bedrooms. Anyone Know How Badly It Echos In Large Rooms? Sorry About The All Caps. Phone Did It.

Hello lbrown03;

As we have this unit tested into some large sized rooms- the audio performance was overwhelmingly great! What would you say is the dimensional value (Height of ceiling x Length and Width) of the room in question? I can try finding a room in here with the closest value and provide an honest test.

Holy smokes Batman!! This is great- I bought one for my granddaughter for her going away to college and she loved it from day one. She loves the sound from this system and couldn’t stop talking about it on Thanksgiving vacation. This is 1/2 the price I paid for it- so I can order 2 and put one in my garage office and one in the guest room. GENIUS!!

This item has positive reviews (4.5+ stars) in multiple places (Amazon, etc).

In addition to good sound the Onkyo has these features that you can’t find in other TV sound systems…

• The Onkyo speakers automatically come on when you turn the TV on (Bose requires use of their remote).

• You can adjust the volume of the Onkyo speakers with any other remote control device that you have in the house, including your cable and TV remote.

• The Onkyo system has a wireless bluetooth subwoofer. The bluetooth in the system (it has a blue tooth “controller box”) can be used to pair up any compatible bluetooth devices to stream music through the speakers, including iPhones, Droids, etc.

• Cheaper than the Bose

• This particular deal (refurb) is $200 cheaper than new at Amazon Prime and with the same 1 yr Onkyo warranty

I’m in for 1 for my mom.

I am really considering this speaker system. I have a couple questions before I buy though. Is this system completely wireless? In the video it talked about the subwoofer being wireless but what about the small speakers? Also, will this get enough sound with just three speakers or can I buy more speakers elsewhere that are compatible with it.

Can I hook them up to my ASUS desktop instead of using them with my TV?