Perched Among Blossoms

If only it wasn’t on gray…

I’m a girl. i hate it.

Finally! Thanks for the third non-embarassing shirt, Woot! Keep up the good work.

Next step is 6 designer shirts and 1 derby shirt per week. I’d <3 you forever.

Aw hell, I already <3s you forever…

[/smitten]

Edit: I’m a guy, for the record. This shirt isn’t really girly. It doesn’t have guns or cars or whatever, but it’s not girly. But I’m basically the “19-year-old hipster” spoken about in the Woot FAQ, so as expected I consider slightly feminine designs to be stylish for guys.

I’m a guy, I’m a fan. In for one.

believe me, i have no problem admitting what i’m buying for me!!

in fact, my paint-by-numbers deer shirt came today, and it’s awesome! i was worried the black outline part wouldn’t show up, but it does. in 3D terms, best woot shirt so far.

Somebody said something about getting it as a stocking stuffer, that sounds like a good idea actually…

Calm down there sparky. I just said it helps. I can see why the more masculine sorts would be less inclined to wear it.

I would like this shirt better if it were on a different colored shirt. Call me crazy, but I don’t think there are going to be many men wearing this one.

As a girlie girl, I love the design (just not the color-maybe pink would suit me better)

Oh woot! You actually listen to us! I think this is chick week on shirt.woot.com. So very tempted, but I already bought Mon & Tues shirt. Oh decisions.

If anything, I’d think you’d be more worried that people might think you’re a player. You see how many flowers that bird is poking?

Is there a calendar on the back?

Yes. I about pounced on it, but realized I’ve gotten 6 shirts in the last month - about 6 more than my monthly average :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

“calm down sparky” …

heh

nicely done!

nice! Wish they sold V-neck shirts! (or larger “women’s” shirts for those of us who aren’t girls)

Good job! This shirt is really feminine/1337!

I got suckered into it.

Some of you may laugh or even call me less of a man. I’ll give you a nod while a I’m off in the corner chatting it up with a good-looking girl.

I was thinking about getting this for my girlfriend–

why is everyone hating on this shirt because it’s not geeky or funny?

remove the woot community’s sometimes ridiculous expectations, it’s a pretty attractive shirt.

"Is there a calendar on the back? "

he he…lol…might well be…to bad they don’t show back :wink:

LOL, this thing DOES look like one of those calendars I’ve seen hanging on my grandma’s wall from like 1967 that she sewed the little sequins onto.

in the voice of that Street Fighter 2 announcer guy,

“YOU WIN.”

haha :slight_smile: