Philips 32” 720p LCD HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Philips 32" 720p LCD HDTV
$299.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Philips 32PFL3505D/F7B 32" 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

The Alatest score for this Philips TV is 85/100
http://alatest.com/reviews/tv-reviews/philips-pfl3504d-series-lcd-tv-19-22-32/po3-61402172,33/

good price on a great tv … gonna tell my whole posse about this one

Product Website

Amazon

CNET review

Two televisions Woot? We had enough of them during your so called woot-off last week. At least the shirt is good today.

Froogled
http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=Philips%2032PFL3505D&um=1&wrapid=tlif12828856631872&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=vf

User Manual

This would be a great tv for my cabin at the lake.

Can’t wait! Been looking for a tv…

Another Philips? Why can’t we get a Sony, Toshiba, or LG-- you know, good TVs.

I agree. This seems like a great TV but I feel like anyone who would have wanted one would have gotten one already by now. Pretty good deal though.

Bought this on the april fools woot-off. Very happy with it despite the 60 hz impediment… but I dont have blu-ay and I have it hooked to a woot-off computer that can only handle 60 hz anywayz…

Best deal out there, fo shizzle

32’ is the new 19"

720p is not enough p for me, sorry.

And here I thought they got rid of all their TV’s on the recent Wootoff. Stumble across another Amazon warehouse? :slight_smile:

I have seen this model in the store, and though it’s not the BEST picture, for $300, it’s a very good deal. The only problem with a 32’ TV is that it is not a 40’ TV.

We have this set in the family room. As far as the technical stuff goes it’s fine. Great, clear quality, easy to set up and use, etc.

BUT (and this has nothing to do with the quality of the product) I wish we’d bought something much bigger, looks a little dinky.

20% off square trade warranty with code: 35SAVE

Philips brand? meh.
only 720p? meh.
fluor backlight? meh.

32" TV for $300? maybe if you need a 3rd or 4th TV in the household. (i don’t)