Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Toma Trio

Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Toma Trio

I’m glad they pointed out that their cheese is gluten-free. I would have assumed it was made from wheat instead of milk.

1 Like

We know their blue is great, how about these?

Their Toma is to die for–and the flavored ones make my mouth water just thinking about them. My wife has us buy their cheeses for our client gifts; everyone loves it. Paired with wine, it’s perfect.

Fantastic! Toma is the any time, any table cheese with a buttery and creamy flavor up front with a grassy tang finish. We’ve elevated our classic Toma with the addition of black truffles from Umbria Italy in TomaTruffle, Shichimi TogaRashi Spices in TomaRashi, and Herbs De Provence in TomaProvence.

YUM

2 Likes

We’re cow’s milk strong baby!! #holsteinproud

1 Like

Thank you so much! Toma seriously is the perfect cheese for any time and any occasion- especially the holidays! May we suggest a nice glass of champagne with TomaTruffle to help kick off the new year? :wink:

1 Like

site says it arrives in 2020 but in the past I’ve seen in comment threads that isn’t accurate… any chance it’ll be delivered by Christmas?

So from the description, it looks like a total of 36oz of cheese, correct? (2 each of 6oz for each cheese?). I would rather ask a stupid question than order and feel upset.

it will ABSOLUTELY be delivered in time for Christmas!

1 Like

confirmed. 2 each of 6 oz.

2 Likes

I tried and my cart says delivery on Jan. 5th. How do I get it by Christmas?

The estimated dates are hard coded software. WineDavid and Point Reyes are promising it by Christmas. :w_happy2:

2 Likes

I just recently discovered the Toma in Napa and it’s very good! Seeing this post made me get up and get some out of the fridge. :grinning: