Post Mongering 10/22/24 [ENDED]

Maybe the scorpions got them…

10 Likes

Last but not least is my DDC since everyone is waiting patiently/begging for me to post it. I’ve only had the package for 5 days and opened it today.

I received:

  1. A woot! 20th anniversary cold crap bag in beige. I bought one in June, so now I can actually use one. It’s bent which makes sense for woot! :handbag:

  2. A green necktie. This is a Christmas present for me. I need a new necktie for the black suit my sister got me for an early Christmas present. :necktie:

  3. A mommy blue woot! Rubber ducky for my random baby rubber duckies to follow. :duck::duck::duck::duck:

  4. A pink digital camera. Someone is getting this for Christmas. :camera_flash:

  5. An Energizer headlamp. This was on my list for Christmas, so I’m getting it for Christmas. :flashlight:

  6. A green cup for my liquid disappointment. I got one in a box too. So I can have twice as much liquid disappointment or give away some liquid disappointment. :cup_with_straw::tumbler_glass::bubble_tea::milk_glass:

  7. An extension cord/power strip/surge protector with 8 outlets and four USB ports for charging devices. This will come in handy in the living room. Another Christmas present. :electric_plug:

  8. A gray fuzzy rat! So Ratty/Hairy made it to Illinois! My 13 year old nephew loves stuffed animals/plushies and has a lot of rats in his hair, so he’ll probably get it for Christmas. :mouse::rat:

Thanks for the lack of disappointment and cup to contain disappointment Dave and mailboy Kirk! I got some Christmas shopping done from your desks thanks to my prediction of winning the mongering.



23 Likes

No scorpions in the box, just a rat, duck and other useful things.

8 Likes
19 Likes
# Post Mongering Threads Winners Final Summary Did not respond Did not reveal Overall %
1 NEED SOME POSTS 6 Post Mongering: 8/12-8/13 (Part 2) - #15900 by FrostByte (0) (0) 100%
2 POST MONGERING: 12/28-12/31 17 POST MONGERING: 12/28-12/31 (Part 1) - #19399 by FrostByte (1) slinkydogg (0) 100%
3 POST MONGERING: 4/1-4/4 28 POST MONGERING: 4/1-4/4 (Part 2) - #10416 by FrostByte (1) nicealves (1) duckyducky 96%
4 Post Mongering: 5/27-5/29 42 Post Mongering: 5/27-5/29 (Part 3) - #2918 by FrostByte (1) nathanwhat (1) chrisykincaid 98%
5 Post Mongering: 8/12-8/13 36 Post Mongering: 8/12-8/13 (Part 2) - #17017 by FrostByte (2) ChrisPUT, SassyBeard (0) 100%
6 Post Mongering 10/14/21 25 Post Mongering 10/14/21 (Part 2) - #5870 by FrostByte (0) (0) 100%
7 Post Mongering 12/16/21 29 Post Mongering 12/16/21 - 12/17/21 (Part 2) - #10546 by FrostByte (0) (0) 100%
8 Post Mongering 3/9/22 36 Post Mongering 3/9/22 - 3/10/22 (Part 2) - #15707 by FrostByte (1) 021 (0) 100%
9 Post Mongering 4/28/22 43 Post Mongering 4/28/22 (Part 3) - #3726 by FrostByte (1) loriwv (0) 100%
10 Post Mongering 6/23/22 34 Post Mongering 6/22/22 (Part 2) - #15119 by FrostByte (1) cookd96 (0) 100%
11 Post Mongering 8/18/22 35 Post Mongering 8/18/22 (Part 2) - #16193 by FrostByte (1) burdama (0) 100%
12 Post Mongering 10/27/22 50 Post Mongering 10/27/22 (Part 3) - #10394 by FrostByte (1) arstgui (0) 100%
13 Post Mongering 2/21/23 32 Post Mongering 2/21/23 (Part 3) - #9651 by FrostByte (0) (0) 100%
14 Post Mongering 5/24/23 :snail: 18 Post Mongering 5/24/23 - #19712 by FrostByte (0) (0) 100%
15 Post Mongering 7/13/23 :snail: 18 Post Mongering 7/13/23 - #18094 by FrostByte (0) (0) 100%
16 Post Mongering 10/12/23 :snail: 19 Post Mongering 10/12/23 - #19341 by FrostByte (0) (1) CalypsoBane 95%
17 Post Mongering 2/20/24 :snail: 16 Post Mongering 2/20/24 [ENDED] - #16723 by FrostByte (1) rwilson1267 (0) 100%
18 Post Mongering 5/21/24 :snail: 10 Post Mongering 5/21/24 [ended] - #10493 by FrostByte (0) (0) 100%
19 Post Mongering 10/22/24 :snail: 10 Post Mongering 10/22/24 [ENDED] - #6730 by FrostByte (0) (0) 100%
15 Likes

You ONLY had it for 5 days?

I can’t even stand having to wait for a box to ship, let alone wait FIVE WHOLE DAYS to open it.

Excited Cant Wait GIF

13 Likes

Wow, like justa said… no way i could wait 5 days 2 open it…unless i was out of town or something like that!!!

7 Likes

Thanks everyone for showing us pictures of your very impressive weenings.

9 Likes

I used to be that way with woot! Boxes, then I got behind on reading BOC posts, so I started saving them until I get caught up, or win another one.

5 Likes

I have one BOC from June and one from August or September that I haven’t opened yet. I’m an expert procrastinator and try to use things like opening a BOC as a reward for getting things done, especially like reading what others got in theirs. I used to keep up with the posts on the BOC thread, and open one a month when I got them every month. I don’t do either now. Lol. I’ve been on woot! For three years and still haven’t picked an avatar or username either.

8 Likes

Well ur approach 2 getting/opening is kinda cool! I just couldnt do that :smile: also been on 4 almost 3 yrs now…and do a lot of reading and posting…great place 2 hang, good deals, nice people, fun/silly games, etc.!!!

I 2 have not picked a username…but 4 other reasons… :smile:

4 ur avatar…well thats really easy 2 do and u can change it as many times as u want…not like ur username…
Once u set it, ur stuck with it…

I hope u try picking an avatar…if ya do, ping me so i can c it!!!

5 Likes

Naaaaah. Just the fight to get a BOC means i get to reward myself by opening it when it gets to me. :grin:

obese the simpsons GIF

12 Likes

Still getting shipping notices for items I received ages ago…

5 Likes

HEY ME TOO.

For a minute I had to question if I ordered more than one :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

Same!! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for the reveals!

Thank you @davejlives, Kirk and all the other Woot! staff involved with mongering!

Next Time Flava Flav GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

:crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Still trickling in​:rofl::e-mail:

2 Likes

I think I’m doing this wrong

4 Likes

Yeah, you are a little late to the party.

Like 6 weeks late.

4 Likes

Shoot

4 Likes